Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   Mid Central (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/mid-central-31/)
-   -   Starved Rock II (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/mid-central-31/starved-rock-ii-7366/)

Chris'sHHR 03-27-2007 01:46 AM

Starved Rock II

As brought up in another thread we're planing a run out to starved rock for a BBQ! Lets get some suggestions first on a date, and then we can decide what everyone is bringing as far as food and games.

Who's going to be the first to suggest the date?

Z-Man 03-27-2007 06:09 AM

Chris I like the Idea of a Starve Rock II Cook out but we can not for get the Threads listed below.

1.)Black Beauty started a Thread on 1-22-2007 Spring G2G 2007 asking for suggestions on a 1 day event or Run

2.) Mike (GDGHHR) also has his 2007 Mid-Crentral Big Bash going on @ Shell Knob MO in Aug

3.) Scaleguy also has his 2007 Mid-Central Big Bash going on @ the Wis Dells
in Wis in the month of Aug also

4) I think # 2 and #3 are going to be a Big thing because HHr owners from all over the world are welcome to attend.

What I think we should do is have this Starve Rock be Black Beauty G2G spring event and turn it in to a BBQ if every one wants to, but Black Beauty has had his Thread up since 1-22-2007. Lets see what every one wants to do. I will attend no matter were its at. I just do not think its fair if we start something when some one else has a Thread on a spring G2g ALREADY.

Father 57 has sent me a PM also on a BBQ but let's wait and see what happens with B/B request 1st we could use his G2G for the same Idea as Starve Rock II

Some body better do some thing soon because I am getting hungry for some good out door cooking. I can tast it now, Beef Hot dogs, Ribs, Burgers
Itilian Suesage, Beef strips and a COLD PEPSI! yep I said PEPSI!

O-kay every one what do you say.

jayhawker 03-27-2007 07:55 AM

OK, I have no idea where Shell Knob is, but would love to attend if nobody is opposed to that. I figure it can't be more than two or three hours from where I live and I'd love to meet some of you people to put faces with names!:smile:

mizzouHHR 03-27-2007 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by jayhawker (Post 132319)
OK, I have no idea where Shell Knob is, but would love to attend if nobody is opposed to that. I figure it can't be more than two or three hours from where I live and I'd love to meet some of you people to put faces with names!:smile:

Shell Knob is around the Branson area. GDZHHR and his wife are putting this together. Going to be a great time!

scaleguy 03-27-2007 08:50 AM

Okay May is an open month, Father57's house is approximately 30 minutes southwest of Starved Rock and would be a smokin' location, Starved Rock is a closer location for the northern folks. I can help set it up, if needed...I get my new run list early in April which might help with other run/show ideas for anyone who wants to do a bit of trophy chasin' ...If nothin' else we could always do Housewarming II, and Q' it up at my place and we can do that any time !!!

Z-Man 03-27-2007 09:06 AM

Hey now
If you all want to drive to the South East side of Chicago I have a City Park call Calumet Park were we can have a huge Picnic if you guys want. Just let me know if this is what we want to do, It would be nice if we could have a Pig Roast. I don't care were the Z Man has to drive. If I have to drive any were I will be following my number 1 Leader (Novadiecast). Somebody plann it and they will come. I would just like to get together with every one with this nice weather were having now.

Rudy (Z-Man) aka LLB

Z-Man 03-27-2007 04:02 PM

This is for Scaleguy and All Mid-Central HHr owners
I have been thinking about this and I have received a few PM about this, I think it will be Great if we have a BBQ and have a Starve Rock II BBQ in May if you want to start the ball rolling go ahead or if you talk to Father 57 and he wants to have it at his Place that cool to. I'll go were ever, but it seems that a lot of the people want a Starve Rock II and Hell if thats what they want lets go for it. Some how I think we should post a POLL to see if the Starve Rock II BBQ is what we want. What do you say.

r/

Rudy Z-Man aka LLB

Z-Man 03-27-2007 04:23 PM

No problem Mike
Dont for get we are all crazy HHr owners in the Wild and Crazy Mid-Central Region and we must remember that in Aug 2006 a long time ago we all stated that we wanted to have FUN and spend some time with FRIENDS and have some food would be nice also.

Thats all I'm trying to do. Just like all the other Regions.

Tell the Longs Da Z's said Hi

midnightmikedj 03-27-2007 04:27 PM

My wife and I would be interested in a Starved Rock Run II, since we missed the first one.

Z-Man 03-27-2007 10:04 PM

Okay
Who wants to have a Starve Rock II, lets see thae hands so we can start planning. How a bout a Roll Call for the BBQ

Z