Mods - Interior Discussion related to the looks of the interior of the HHR.

orange Okole seats

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 08:38 AM
Former Sponsor

orange Okole seats

(this is me giglin like a school girl)...just showed up from Cali...wow..doesnt smell like weed for a change!!!lol
ordered a few extra feet(10) of material so I can recover more of the inside..its freezn in Ontario today so install will have to wait..I gotta hot smokin blonde coming to help me with the interior work..shes magic with a needle and thread and works for beer..get ya more pics soon but wanted to show ya the quality of these covers..no cheap junk here..great material..well sewn..color is bang on..service and shipping was great..only 32$ customs for those in Canada thinkn bout these..
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

gunna look great with the new orange wheel....
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 03-29-2012, 09:20 AM

Looks just like mine You will love them. Mine have held up very well.
Old 03-29-2012, 09:26 AM

I went black on black have had them about 2 years now, went for the front only and love them more each day.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:17 AM

Wow I really like these. Please give some info where they came from. I have a white HHR and was gonna do burnt Orange accents. these are perfect.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by pyro panel
I gotta hot smokin blonde coming to help me with the interior work
This thread is useless without pics of the blonde. You can't mention stuff like that without showing proof. Otherwise it ia all a total lie
Old 03-29-2012, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by zap-mann
Please give some info where they came from.
Wet Okole
Old 03-29-2012, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Rod Run
This thread is useless without pics of the blonde. You can't mention stuff like that without showing proof. Otherwise it ia all a total lie
Word!
Old 03-29-2012, 08:02 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Rod Run
no lies bud..this is Kris.very proud to call her a good friend of mine sittn beside the ride SHE has personally done alot of the work on..her interior skills are awsum,knowledge of the car scene unmatched by most guys....she is also founder and president of Ontario Pontiac club
we will be joining in an interior project shortly to help ol pyro with her facelift for the season..lots a pics to come...
Kris is a true inspiration for alot of women(and guys) when it comes to cars for sure and Im happy she can take the time from her job(dealership girl)and her ride to help me out....
[IMG][/IMG]
and I will admit she will defintily spruce the shop up abit...lol..
Old 03-29-2012, 08:15 PM

Copy Cat LOL.....We have had that for 2 years now... Best car seats on the market hands down Congrats...
Old 03-29-2012, 09:41 PM

[QUOTE=pyro panel;630805](this is me giglin like a school girl)...just showed up from Cali...wow..doesnt smell like weed for a change!!!lol
ordered a few extra feet(10) of material so I can recover more of the inside..its freezn in Ontario today so install will have to wait..I gotta hot smokin blonde coming to help me with the interior work..shes magic with a needle and thread and works for beer..get ya more pics soon but wanted to show ya the quality of these covers..no cheap junk here..great material..well sewn..color is bang on..service and shipping was great..only 32$ customs for those in Canada thinkn bout these..

i must've had a bowl of stoopids this morning, but, those cover's aren't $32, are they?

Quick Reply: orange Okole seats