North Central ND, SD, MN, WI

Contest reminder..... Wis Dells

Old 08-18-2007, 07:32 PM

Contest reminder..... Wis Dells

Welcome to all coming on over to the Wis Dells Boogie at the Bay.
Starting at 4:00 pm on Friday, clues will be posted for the Find the Deer Slayer II contest. The first person to find the Deer Slayer II will win a coil/fuse box cover Combo, your choice Carbon Fiber or Diamond plate.

I will let everyone know where the clues will be posted after I arrive. Most likely they will be at the front desk.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN.............................
Old 08-18-2007, 07:44 PM

I'll be on that
Old 08-18-2007, 08:27 PM

Are you really up to looking for a SOM HHR? I thought all you could see is black?

Here is what everyone will be looking for....

Old 08-18-2007, 08:28 PM

You gave me incentive to look for SOM
Old 08-18-2007, 08:39 PM

Man
Now I know we are going to have fun, This is turning out to be like a 1950 Hot Rod Movie, Fun! Fun! Fun!

Oh Yea Tom
We are going to have some FUN!
Old 08-24-2007, 12:38 AM

Shucks, they saw me sneeking around when I arrived.....

Well Stay tuned for future announcements on the contest... starting today..

Note to self..... hide the Deer Slayer II really good....
Old 08-24-2007, 11:02 PM

The Find my Roadripper HHR Contest has started
HHR Run participants watch for Clues posted here at the main desk. Winner gets choice of Fuse/Coil lexan cover set, Carbon Fiber or Diamond plate

Clue 1. We travel from near and afar for the fun and friendship. Travelers come in all sizes, shapes and types. Members of the forum are here.

Clue 2. A member of the forum passed by close, Lighthouses can guide Pirates. Eight legged friends look over the forum member.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:26 AM

Clue 3. Look at the forum member for being close by. Stubby’s picture in the slammer could be important for a clue.
Old 08-26-2007, 07:30 AM

Here is a rundown of how the "Find my Deer Slayer II Roadripper contest' ended up starting with the clues.

Clue 1. We travel from near and afar for the fun and friendship. Travelers come in all sizes, shapes and types. Members of the forum are here.

Clue 2. A member of the forum passed by close, Lighthouses can guide Pirates. Eight legged friends look over the forum member.

Clue 3. Look at the forum member for being close by. Stubby’s picture in the slammer could be important for a clue.

Clue 4. Sea weed grows on the ground. Avtars are how a member describes themselves.

Clue 5. Karen1953.

Now the contest ended in sadness due to some lucky person (not in our group) finding the Deer Slayer II. How ever we still had a drawing for the prize as quite a few people were in the right location. Oldschoolfreak ended up with the coil/fuse box cover combo.

Clue 1. Starts with a general everyone comes. al sizes and shapes of the marine figures in the pool area including "Nemo".

Clue 2. A member (Nemo) passes by, down the street is a tall lighthouse thus he beacon could guide Pirates (Pirates Cove, where we played golf. The Octopus in the middle of the pool area looks down on the pool area.

Clue 3. Look for "Nemo" the member to be close by. Stubby in the slammer "Bars" also is the fence around the pool.

Clue 4. Seaweed (shrubs/bushes) are along the fence. Karen1953 uses "Nemo" for her Avatar.

Clue 5. Karen1953

The Deer Slayer II was located within 15' of "Nemo" in the seaweed at the second section of the fence "Bars".

My thanks to everyone who participated in this and my other "Find my HHR (Ripper) contests It has been a pleasure running them. This contest here was the most fun in that it was fun seeing the reactions and seeing the people out looking at 1:00 am for the DSII.
Old 08-26-2007, 05:22 PM

I forgot to say thanks to Karen1953 for not yellin about us using Nemo as the focal point, but I thing she likes the attention (the Wisconsin) Nemo got.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Contest reminder..... Wis Dells