Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   North East (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/north-east-27/)
-   -   Letchworth G2G Fall Cruise (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/north-east-27/letchworth-g2g-fall-cruise-18619/)

Don Battista 10-01-2008 04:03 PM

Letchworth G2G Fall Cruise

It's that time of year for the next Letchworth Cruise.
All you W.N.Y. & Canada members and anyone else interested please drop a line on who is interested, We had a real good time last year.
Below is a list of HHR'S attending.
Brian
Don & Linda

I believe the leaves will be changed around the same time as last year.
Looking at the Calander, Oct 18 Sat & 19 Sun or 25 Sat & 26 Sun
Please advise or suggest what you all think:thumb:
THANKS

AJochum 10-01-2008 04:13 PM

Is the Glen Iris Inn still open at that time? Think we'd be interested if we can get there.

PS - While you're at it - check out my Youtube video of Letchworth. Key in Letchworth, Syracuse, hiking, Corning, Rochester, Niagara Falls. That was one of my Christmas Presents to my wife.

opelpowered 10-02-2008 06:26 AM

Hey all I live in Mount Morris actually only 3/4 mile from the entrance of letchworth. Let me know what dates you decide. Hell My HHR is usually parked out in front of my house You will probably see it on your way to the park.

Don Battista 10-02-2008 08:20 AM

Last year we ate at the Genessee River Restaurant in Mt. Morris about 1/8 mile from the Northern entrance to the Park.
We chose this Restaurant because the prices were more reasonable and thought we would go back there again this year.

We are planning to meet at the Mt. Morris McDonalds then go into the Park.

Don Battista 10-02-2008 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by opelpowered (Post 316322)
Hey all I live in Mount Morris actually only 3/4 mile from the entrance of letchworth. Let me know what dates you decide. Hell My HHR is usually parked out in front of my house You will probably see it on your way to the park.

Hope you can make it, Keep us advised.
Watch postings for updates

banditt90 10-08-2008 10:34 AM

I am available to come out October 25th or the 26th, anyone else interested.

the_shmoo 10-09-2008 09:28 AM

October 25th or 26th good for me (us) also. Only a few days later than last year.

Don Battista 10-10-2008 10:24 AM

Letchworth G2G update

So far it looks like the 25th Sat or the 26th Sun for the G2G at Letchworth State Park.
Below is a list of names so far that will be coming
HHR NUT (Brian)
Don & Linda
Bandit 90
Shamoo
Opelpowered ?
Ajochum ?
Fast Suv
Watch posting for time and place that we will all meet up.
Will probably meet at the Mcdonalds in Mt. Morris like last year and go to the same place to eat as last year ( Genessee River Restaurant ).
Please let me know who else will be attending asap.
Thanks
Don

fastsuv 10-10-2008 12:20 PM

Looks like I would be able to attend on Saturday Oct 25th. I missed last year's Letchworth Cruise (rotator cuff surgery) and I am looking forward to this year's cruise.

Steve

Desert Coyote 10-10-2008 03:16 PM

I believe I'll have to bow out of this one, I'll more than likely be working both days. Have a ball and take lots of pics for me, folks!!!!!!