North Pacific AK, WA, OR

No Northwest Interest?

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2009, 09:46 AM

Me too
Old 11-13-2009, 01:13 PM

I'd love to attend some NW G2G's. Although we're now into our rainy NW winter weather and not the best time to stand around in parking lots looking at HHRs.

Hoping that by Spring we can get something going in the NW.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:17 PM

Hello Irontrader, you and any other HHR owner is welcome to join us anytime for any of our events we have going on here in the Northwest. Both of our cars are retro in style and designed by the same person and both look fantastic !! Come check out one of our meetings some time. Our Vacation Cruise in 2010 is going to be to Lake Tahoe, Carson City and Virginia City, should be fun !! Happy Cruisin and hope our paths meet one day !!
Old 11-29-2009, 10:16 PM

Hello new HHR owners here interested in meeting with others to hang and and cruise. We are in Bothell Wa. 09 Aqua Blue LT.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by ZZRain
Our Vacation Cruise in 2010 is going to be to Lake Tahoe, Carson City and Virginia City, should be fun !! Happy Cruisin and hope our paths meet one day !!

More info please, my family lives in Reno, and my wife and I love Virgina City, Maybe I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone, and hang with some new friends and visit the fam too!! Tahoe to C/C and V/C is a nice trip!! Thanks, Joe & Nancy
Old 12-03-2009, 07:54 PM

Hello Joe and Nancy ... would love to have you join us. :) .. here is a brief rundown of what we are considering so far. No finalized yet but working on it. Hope to meet you both in 2010 !! Happy Cruisin !! Thanks Rick, ZZ

Lake Tahoe / Reno Vacation Cruise (9/12 – 9/17 or 9/18)

We would leave on Sunday September 12th and head south stopping at Oakridge for lunch and then continue to Crater Lake for a drive around half of the rim only stopping for a short time at the lodge. Next continue on south to Klamath Falls to spend the evening for our first night. Leaving Monday am from Klamath Falls, stopping at the Lava Beds by Tulelake before continuing south to Susanville for lunch and then onto Reno to spend our 2nd night. The local Reno club is working with us on our activities while we are in that area. One day we are cruising up to Lake Tahoe for sure. We can either stay 3 nights in Reno or 4 nights depending on what local activities we make our final decision on. Once we are ready to leave Reno and head home we will come back a different route which takes us through Lassen National Park, then continuing on to Shasta for lunch. After lunch we will head for one of four destinations to spend the evening, that destination will be determined when we finalize the complete route. (Ashland, Medford, Grants Pass or Canyonville) This destination will depend on how far we want to drive on this day and how much time we want to spend at Lassen National Park. The final leg home can be at your own pace or as a group stopping along the way for lunch.

Mileage to Reno would be 310 miles to Klamath and 271 miles to Reno – total 581 miles in 2 days

Mileage to Portland would be 378 miles to Canyonville (less if we stop at Medford or ?) and 203 miles to Portland (from Canyonville) – total 581 miles in 2 days

5 or 6 nights for motels (depending on how many days we decide to spend in Reno)

Here are some links of the various points of interest I have mentioned

Crater Lake = http://www.nps.gov/crla/index.htm

Lava Beds = http://www.nps.gov/labe/index.htm

Reno / Lake Tahoe = http://www.visitrenotahoe.com

Reno Hotel ? = http://www.janugget.com

Lassen National Park = http://www.nps.gov/lavo/index.htm
Old 12-04-2009, 12:19 AM

Oh Darn, I think you miss-understood,
We would come up from Long Beach Ca. / Los Angeles and meet you in Reno then hit Tahoe, Carson City and Virgina City.... Sorry I didn't meen to miss lead you Darn again! Those dates might be hard for us to keep, unless my wife is able to take a couple of weeks off it might not work into our schedule, you see, we are entered in the the Roddin on the River Car Show in Laughlin Nv. the next weekend, 9/23-9/26, now MOM! would love to have us in Reno for 10 days or so!! LOL But I'm not sure if we can swing it yet, but we will see!! Never say die!! Joe & Nancy
Old 12-04-2009, 06:04 AM

Cool

Hey Washington....I was reading all your post and nobody has mentioned going to any of the XXX Rootbeer / Hamburger Stand's car shows in Issaquah Wa....? These seem to be large G2G's by different car clubs (Corvette, Hot Rod, Mustang, ETC) held thru out the year at this hamburger joint. You guy's might want to check it out....(I was in Wa. for work and stumbled across this place).....Have fun...Ohno (Rick)
Old 12-04-2009, 05:32 PM

Any clubs around?
Woodland WA
2009 HHR SS panel black 5 speed (Black Jack)
HHR emblems removed
Euro led tail lights Bermuda black
Bowties blacked out
Stubby antenna black
SS emblems blacked out
Side marker lights smoked
Rear wiper removed
spare tire removed
cargo mats removed
GTECH PRO EGS tach
Stage 1 GM kit
Performance package (GM)
Performance display (GM)
Clear Image Stainless Steel Down Pipe w/ Hi-Flow Catalytic Converter
Clear Image 3" system: Stainless steel tubing with stainless resonator, muffler and tip
Clear Image Performance Boost Tubing Kit
Clear Image Intake kit for SS
Trifecta Performance tuned

Last edited by jellis; 12-06-2009 at 01:14 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 06:41 PM

Joe, I figured you were just going to meet us in Reno but I wanted to let you know what our total plans were, also in case anyone else is intersted in joining us. Everyone is welcome .. Let me know if you will be able to make it to Reno, if not maybe we will be able to get together on another cruise. Send me an email zzrain Happy Cruisin !!

Quick Reply: No Northwest Interest?