Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   North Pacific (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/north-pacific-35/)
-   -   NW Gettogether (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/north-pacific-35/nw-gettogether-2498/)

WA_HHR 10-04-2006 09:00 PM

it's still on as far as I know, I'm going to double check this one tommorrow nite. this is a bit of a trip from olympia area. this is also a big swap meet weekend in monroe, wa.

REDFLYR 10-06-2006 01:25 PM

Arlington BK get together... is still on. Joan... Sunny and I will be there. Not sure how many will show. if people show then we might talk about other get togethers... a St Helen run next spring is running through my little pea brain right now. maybe someone else might want to set a date and place. farther south? farther north? somewhere in the middle... I said before I picked Arlington because it was close to me. All you have to do is post a place and see if they come. :thumb:

The Whidbey Cruzers are getting together at 5:30 at the PUB if you might be interested let me know at BK... have to call ahead with a head count. :nuts:

REDFLYR 10-06-2006 02:07 PM

:thumb: For you guys in SeaTac area... come on. there is the Pink Poodle in Fife... xxx in Isaquah... i am sure if you look around there are other places... pubs... pizza... burger... something... find a carshow in your area and invite a bunch of us... PTs do it all the time.

REDFLYR 10-06-2006 02:13 PM

:thumb: Here is another idea... let us come up with a cruze somewhere...
St Helen
Cascade Loop in ONE DAY...
etc
invite SSRs and call it the HERITAGE RUN???

johnc 10-07-2006 06:26 PM

Three of us made it...

https://www.chevyhhr.net/gallery/files/1/9/9/3/trio.jpg

RedFlyr, WA_HHR, and JohnC

johnc 10-10-2006 01:00 PM

Cascade loop or Mt St Helens sound like good trips. Sign me up!

John

GhstRider 10-10-2006 09:40 PM

This Trip I might actually do

johnc 10-10-2006 11:54 PM

Hey George (REDFLYR), are you out there? Haven't seen you online since we met up on Saturday.

REDFLYR 10-12-2006 09:03 AM

One is the lonelist
Two is company
Three is a crowd:thumb:

I guess we had a crowd in Arlington... plus the couple of people that stopped to talk...

Hi Chuck and John

May 18th/2007 falls on a Friday... I am thinking SAT the 19th would be a good day for the St Hellen RUN. That way people travelling any dist could travel Fri afternoon/evening and return Sat evening and Sunday. Being the anniversary date... might be quite busy... so those staying overnite may have to commit early.

Information the we need to gather
1... distance from I5 to St Helen
2... cruzin time from Seattle to SH
3... cruzin time from Portland to SH
4... cruzin time from I5 to SH
5... I5 services... hotels/motels and eateries

MOST of the above stuff can be found in MS Streets/Maps... but personal input is GOOD TOO.

We can do this like the Arlinton BK... NO HOST... MEET AND INTRODUCE WHEN WE ARRIVE or start gathering a list.. alot of thing can change between now and then

Seeing the that we are the THREE... is the 19th good? If so then I will start a NEW THREAD.

ALSO HAVE ANY THOUGHTS ON A DATE FOR FEDERAL WAY? JAN... FEB???:one:

ANYONE OUT THERE WITH A "SSR" THAT LISTENING IN ON THIS THREAD THAT MAY LIKE TO CRUZE WITH SOME "HHRs"???:bow:

ANOTHER NOTE... THIS NOT JUST A GUY THING... JOAN COULD HAVE USED SOME FEMALE COMPANY...

A JOURNEY OF A 1000 MILES BEGANS WITH FIRST STEP.

JOHN... thnx for the call... just been really busy... about the first time on the computer since last weekend... thanks for the pix... do we want to share on this thread?

MY "REDRYDER" plates were in the mail box when we got home after Arl BK... Go figure.:lol:

Z-Man if you are listening in... thx for the nice comments about our webpage... started it a few years ago before a class reunion. thnx again;)

LET US SEE IF THIS BOAT FLOATS... CHUCK... JOHN... GJ&S

REDFLYR 10-12-2006 12:51 PM

:bow: hey John sorry... see that you already posted a pix... cool... i am on dial up pix don't refresh very quikly...