North Pacific AK, WA, OR

Welcome from NWGMT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 05:35 PM

Welcome from NWGMT!!!

Hi all!! The name is Tom and some may know me from cobaltss.net as NWAE Cobalt. I am the president of a new car club called NWGMT – North West GM Tuners. We welcome any GM Tuner car to join us and you can contact us at NWGMTuners.com.
I drive a Chevy Cobalt, but it is always good to diversify, especially because I represent a club for all ecotec type cars!! Thanks for your time!!!

Tom
Pres. NWGMT
Old 12-19-2007, 02:05 PM

Just wanted to let all of you in the NW know that you are all welcome to meet with us, and we would enjoy your company!! You can keep up on meets @ NWGMTuners.com. We have some great people and some awesome meets. This next mo, Jan 13th, we are having a Dyno day in auburn...we have some spots left open if you are interested, but it is first come first serve. All you have to do is jump on the site and sign up under the thread and I will add you to the list!! If you do decide to do this, please PM me your email and phone # so that we can contact you closer to the date and coordinate with you!! I hope to see some of you at the site...we need some HHR's in our midst!!