Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   Site Development, Help and Announcements (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/site-development-help-announcements-18/)
-   -   New Forum Moderator (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/site-development-help-announcements-18/new-forum-moderator-42768/)

swerv0428 09-12-2012 08:45 PM

Congrats. Little late but still!! :lol:

goetylsd 09-12-2012 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by swerv0428 (Post 668929)
Congrats. Little late but still!! :lol:

Not late at all... Thanks!

THE BATMAN 09-12-2012 08:50 PM

Congrats, It takes a lot of time and effort to be a mod.

Thank you. :thumb:

goetylsd 09-12-2012 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by THE BATMAN (Post 668933)
Congrats, It takes a lot of time and effort to be a mod.

Thank you. :thumb:

Thanks BATMAN!

Snoopy 09-12-2012 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by goetylsd (Post 668928)
How do you type that on the computer? :confused: Do you have a special keyboard or something? It's like symbols instead of letters. I don't have those on my keyboard...

I used Google Translate as geg had advised. Type in the English word/phrase, look for the requested language in the drop down and click enter/translate. It does it automatically. I copied and pasted it to the Reply box..

Actually I was going to write a big detailed story about how I communicate with the Arab world.....but had second thoughts.

AND a really big CONGRATULATIONS, again.

THE BATMAN 09-12-2012 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Snoopy (Post 668927)
I'm not trying to make a political statement but......

I wrote it in Arabic ( and I am part Arabic) because that appears to be the direction our country is going:happyface: (dark humor).

Sorry if it offended anyone. It was not intended (just my strange sense of humor).

I believe that before long there will be a REVOLUTION and things will start over for the states , At some point, A sound mind needs to look at the times , And change the things that need to be changed for the good of the people , Not the goverment. ( Dam , Did i just type that , I like it , And believe it .) GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twothumbs:

I'm being nice , Easy Chevy MGR. LOL

tracy waddell 09-12-2012 10:05 PM

Congrats Tyler. "Get in sit down, take a deep breath and enjoy:thumb:.

geg 09-12-2012 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by THE BATMAN (Post 668962)
I believe that before long there will be a REVOLUTION and things will start over for the states , At some point, A sound mind needs to look at the times , And change the things that need to be changed for the good of the people , Not the goverment. ( Dam , Did i just type that , I like it , And believe it .) GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twothumbs:

I'm being nice , Easy Chevy MGR. LOL

Oh, buddy ...

it's much deeper
without clogging forum, only a few words, "oil", "club", Rockefeller "," gold equivalent ".

And God forbid through Revolution, it is beautiful in the books, but very unpleasant in real life. Blood, famine and fire.

Mrs. DLVRNIT 09-13-2012 12:17 AM

Congratulations but do you really want this underpaid and sometimes under appreciated position ;).....

Best-O-Luck :bow:,

SS fan 09-13-2012 12:34 AM

I agree, God's speed. :twothumbs: