Site Development, Help and Announcements Site Discussions, Suggestions, and Help

Premium Membership Concerns

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 03:46 PM

Unhappy Premium Membership Concerns

Originally Posted by bluonyx
I was trying to get on for days, sent numerous emails to the admins and tried to fil out the form on the help pages, but nothing.

I guess I'm pretty upset at whoever runs this site.
Our current problem is that we paid the $9.99 through paypal via instant bank transfer for a premium membership on 6/6, 14 days ago for the wife! In trying to contact the administrator we get a standardized reply of it takes 7 to 10 "Working" Days for the payment to clear! No premium membership or reply from the administrator as of yet! Maybe if I owned a Cobalt (I do belong to the CobaltSS.net site as a Premium Member) my participation would mean more to the administrator? Just kind of feel the HHR group as a whole is not as important and is consistently slighted as to our issues or site concerns!
Old 06-19-2009, 03:50 PM

Good luck Kevin!!!

Originally Posted by JonyyB
have fun I wanted to join but this week we have a lot going on (baby on the way so baby stuff)
Old 06-19-2009, 04:06 PM

Hey Jeff,

That explains alot ! Maybe he gets alot of inquiries and can't get to them all? I have seen times though where he's posted and just seems to ignore any and all messages!

No Big, the Weekends Here ,
Old 06-19-2009, 04:07 PM
Founding Member

DLVRNIT, I've looked into this and I'll PM you with my findings.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:03 PM
Founding Member

Dude,
What do you mean no reply from the administrator? Did you just not say I told you it takes 7-10 days? That was me!
I am pretty upset with your post to be honest. What YOU failed to say is that YOU did not purchase premium membership trough the system like everyone else on the site does. The system is fully automated and upgrades your membership as soon as your payment clears.
You paypaled me $10 dollars! Not even sure how you got the address. I just noticed the random $10 you sent!

Have you mentioned that you randomly sent over some money, this would have been addressed by now. But instead you decided to make a post bashing me. Awesome.

I issued you are refund and added a membership to your wife free of charge. Have a good day.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:32 PM

Beat Back On Me If You Feel the Need! I sent $10.00 via paypal with a note attached saying what the payment was for! If you read my original post I stated your response was a standardized reply so from my end it was nothing more than a automated response and nothing more! Sorry for so many pm's or emails on this matter! Also I am not sure where the premium membership tab is located?

Good Luck with the New Born ,
Old 06-19-2009, 05:33 PM
Founding Member

Kevin, Your Mrs. is all set up now.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:44 PM

Super Moderator to the Rescue ,

Thanks Again,
Old 06-19-2009, 08:30 PM
Founding Member

Originally Posted by DLVRNIT
Also I am not sure where the premium membership tab is located?
One of them is located on the front page of the site. Just under the Featured HHR small picture. Support the site>Premium Membership, takes you to the page I think you were looking for.
Old 06-19-2009, 08:34 PM

I got it! We'll definitely use it next time around and hopefully a painless result !

Thanks Again and Have a Great Weekend,

Quick Reply: Premium Membership Concerns