Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   Site Development, Help and Announcements (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/site-development-help-announcements-18/)
-   -   READ: Message to all the Trolls on the site! (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/site-development-help-announcements-18/read-message-all-trolls-site-4545/)

JonyyB 09-10-2006 09:56 PM

READ: Message to all the Trolls on the site!

It saddens me to see the new low some of them members here have reached. I did my best to keep cool for so long, and I am one of the most easy going guys, bit I have had it!

This is my last warning to all the trolls that are here to cause nothing but trouble. This is an HHR site! We are here to discuss the HHR and help build an aftermarket for the HHR. If you can't respect each other, how can you expect to gain respect form companies and get research and parts?

Yes we allow members to have some fun here and there, but some of these trolls just don’t know where to stop!

We are all adults; it is time to start acting like adults! Respect the community and respect each other or you will be banned!
So who’s gonna be the first one to get the permanent ban?

I'm done being nice :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

cowboybornlate 09-10-2006 10:10 PM

Thanks Jonyyb! I had just typed a similar response on another thread but it was closed before I hit the submit button and I lost my information within the response. I joined, paid my whopping $5.99 to become a premium member of what is supposed to be a HHR forum. I have belonged to other forums in the past and there is always at least one member that abuses the rules. Quite honestly, I was at the point I was only checking the vehicle related threads because of the absurb behavior of a few.

Kudos to you JonyyB

CBL

JonyyB 09-10-2006 10:13 PM

Thanks for the support cowboybornlate. We’ll have this forum back on track in no time. I have no sympathy for any of these trolls and the site will be a better place without them.

cowboybornlate 09-10-2006 10:15 PM

Yeeeehawwww!

CBL

john 11 09-10-2006 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by JonyyB
It saddens me to see the new low some of them members here have reached. I did my best to keep cool for so long, and I am one of the most easy going guys, bit I have had it!

This is my last warning to all the trolls that are here to cause nothing but trouble. This is an HHR site! We are here to discuss the HHR and help build an aftermarket for the HHR. If you can't respect each other, how can you expect to gain respect form companies and get research and parts?

Yes we allow members to have some fun here and there, but some of these trolls just don’t know where to stop!

We are all adults; it is time to start acting like adults! Respect the community and respect each other or you will be banned!

JonyyB

I think you have said it all and you may just want to close this thread since nothing else needs to be stated.:smile:

SindyDix 09-10-2006 10:17 PM

When I'm in doubt, I'll refer this this thread as my guideline. We (Moderators and members) all have been beyond tollerant.

Has anyone seen THE CARS...?
Where did the CARS go...??
I like CARS..
I love HHR's!!
LETS talk about HHRS!!

courthousedeb 09-10-2006 10:18 PM

Thank you. :bow: :bow: :bow:

SindyDix 09-10-2006 10:19 PM

But if it gets locked, it fades, burried and forgotten about. It needs to get bumped every once in a while to refresh memories! Or even a Sticky later!

JonyyB 09-10-2006 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by john 11
JonyyB

I think you have said it all and you may just want to close this thread since nothing else needs to be stated.:smile:

Good point, but I know the trolls will have the urge to make a smart a$^ comment in here, and I have the urge to ban them. So this will stay open to see who has the guts to test the waters with me one last time :D

BlackHHR 09-10-2006 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by JonyyB

:thumb: :bow:
Thanks JonnyB
glad your getting this under control