Members in the DFW area ? - Chevy HHR Network

Go Back  Chevy HHR Network > Regional - US > South Central
Reload this Page >

Members in the DFW area ?

South Central TX, OK, AR, LA

Members in the DFW area ?

Reply

 
 
 
Old 09-20-2015, 04:33 PM
  #1  
JCC
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: 05-27-2015
Location: N. America
Posts: 75
Members in the DFW area ?

I was wondering how many members are in the DFW area and how you feel about getting together. Really would like to know if we could get a place to meet and work on our rides. A place that had a car lift would be ideal. Please let me know if you have any input or know of a place or how to set this up. I'd be happy to build a place when I hit the lotto BUT my luck is not that great and the wait could take some time. Let us know what you think on getting together and putting something together. Regards, JC
JCC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 02:57 AM
  #2  
 
Join Date: 02-22-2018
Location: Dallas
Posts: 3
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
I was wondering how many members are in the DFW area and how you feel about getting together. Really would like to know if we could get a place to meet and work on our rides. A place that had a car lift would be ideal. Please let me know if you have any input or know of a place or how to set this up. I'd be happy to build a place when I hit the lotto BUT my luck is not that great and the wait could take some time. Let us know what you think on getting together and putting something together. Regards, JC
JC I know this is an old post but Im in the Richardson - Dallas area But I think itd be great to go for cruises and such some time
Z32RB is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 12:09 AM
  #3  
Premium Member
 
J W Davis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-23-2009
Location: Hurst Texas
Posts: 361
I'm in Hurst!
J W Davis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 12:59 AM
  #4  
New Member
 
Join Date: 05-07-2018
Location: Dfw
Posts: 14
up in Denton, new to the board...
Outlaw01 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 10:48 PM
  #5  
 
Join Date: 07-27-2018
Location: Texas
Posts: 3
Plano. I am looking for recommendations for a good mechanic. My precious one needs quite a bit of work.
taffstonic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 09:14 AM
  #6  
New Member
 
Join Date: 05-07-2018
Location: Dfw
Posts: 14
Taff

What kind of work are you needing done?
Outlaw01 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 08:37 AM
  #7  
Premium Member
 
J W Davis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-23-2009
Location: Hurst Texas
Posts: 361
I have always used Reliable Chevrolet in Richardson. The service manager is "Brad" who was "Chevy Manager" on this site in the early years. They have always treated me fair and very good work that they stand 100% behind, even supply loaner car free if needed. They have taken great care if our HHR, Camaro, and Suburban over the years. I believe credit is due when earned.
J W Davis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 08:43 AM
  #8  
Administrator
 
Oldblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10-13-2011
Location: Welland,Ont Canada
Posts: 17,698
Well said, and say hello to Brad for us, tell him to stop by and say hello, here on the site!
Oldblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 12:25 PM
  #9  
Premium Member
 
J W Davis's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09-23-2009
Location: Hurst Texas
Posts: 361
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Oldblue View Post
Well said, and say hello to Brad for us, tell him to stop by and say hello, here on the site!
I will, I usually see him when I am over there and offer to buy his lunch at the "Spring Creek BBQ " up the street!
J W Davis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 12:37 PM
  #10  
Senior Moderator
 
Join Date: 04-09-2006
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Posts: 6,360
Originally Posted by J W Davis View Post
I will, I usually see him when I am over there and offer to buy his lunch at the "Spring Creek BBQ " up the street!
and please pass on a huge hello from Whopper - His knowledge and dedication really helped get this site rolling.
whopper is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
 
 
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Downtime!
South Central
227
05-20-2014 10:27 PM
Geronimo38
HHR SS
4
03-11-2010 07:38 AM
HHR Mum
General HHR
7
09-02-2007 09:32 PM
1970judge
South Central
0
07-12-2007 02:02 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread