Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   South Central (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/south-central-32/)
-   -   Okc Area Owners (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/south-central-32/okc-area-owners-3359/)

BILLANDTONI 07-21-2006 11:49 AM

Okc Area Owners

Would anyone be interested in starting an H H R night here locally? I see they have bike nights at a bunch of places and was thinking that an H H R Night would be really cool to have..... :thumb:

Let me know what nights you guys/gals are available and maybe we can set something up somehwere.....

If you guys are already doing something like this, please let me know..... :smile:

Navyflyer11 07-21-2006 02:09 PM

I'd be interested as long as it was a week night. I don't have much extra time on the weekends. I am in the Tulsa area 95% of the weekends anyway.

moose-e-man 07-21-2006 02:10 PM

count me in. Im not free, but i am reasonable !!!

joshua_arndt 07-21-2006 03:35 PM

I'd be down for something like this also. It would be nice to meet the OKC area people.

BILLANDTONI 07-21-2006 03:42 PM

I was thinking Joes Crab Shack, or Hooters, or something like that????? I could contact the managers there and see what kind of extras we could get..... :thumb:

If nothing else, at least we may get some parking areas to show the cars off, and get to meet everyone in the area..... :smile:

I think the weeknights work best from the response I have gotten so far, so I was thinking about Wednesday the 3rd of August?????

Let me know and I can make the calls, or if anyone else knows of a spot that may be better, I am in as long as it is in the metro..... :D

joshua_arndt 07-21-2006 04:26 PM

i will try to come, its a little hard for me during the week cause I work a swing shift (3pm - 12pm) at tinker, so i may be able just to stop in and say hi.

BIG JIM WOODMAN 07-21-2006 06:13 PM

bill, navy and i met up one friday nite after work. had a nice evening and we had alot in common, he,s been busy protecting out great nation lately. coyt'sdrive in on penn and i-44. would be nice one nite when the street rods are there . i'm good any time. what about a bricktown nite?

Navyflyer11 07-21-2006 08:41 PM

I like the Wed night thing. The only thing for me is the 3rd is my daughters B-day. so I will be in the eastern part of the state. That is if I get back for deployment in time.(knock on wood):confused:

moose-e-man 07-21-2006 09:04 PM

OKC Area Owners

Originally Posted by BIG JIM WOODMAN
bill, navy and i met up one friday nite after work. had a nice evening and we had alot in common, he,s been busy protecting out great nation lately. coyt'sdrive in on penn and i-44. would be nice one nite when the street rods are there . i'm good any time. what about a bricktown nite?

B town works for me. How about Toby Keiths place. Some of the best ribs I have had came from there.
Then again, Coyt's drive in is good.
How about Holley's Drive In at Western and Main ? What ever happened to that place ? (Just kidding)

roadstar 07-21-2006 09:30 PM

I vote for Joes or Coyt's. Wed nights are good. Is that I-240 or north west Joes?