Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   South East (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/south-east-29/)
-   -   Cruise on Wednesdays at the Delprado Mall,Cape Coral, FL (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/south-east-29/cruise-wednesdays-delprado-mall-cape-coral-fl-14060/)

karen1953 03-27-2008 10:21 AM

Cruise on Wednesdays at the Delprado Mall,Cape Coral, FL

Hello all Florida West Coast HHR Owners!

Just found out about this Cruise last night in another thread. Thanks Jack-07 for letting us know about this Cruise!
Thought we better move it to a sepreate Thread not to mix up the other Thread. Here is all of the info:

Del Prado Mall
1502 Del Prado Blvd South
Cape Coral, FL 33904
Every Wednesday night

This Cruise starts around 6:30p and ends at Dark :30p.

This should be a fun thing, I usually work every weekend, so I am game for this!
Any other takers?

karen1953 03-27-2008 10:31 AM

I will be going to this one on 4/2/08!

saltyfishguy 03-27-2008 06:11 PM

I'll show up then :thumb:

NikiPowPez 03-28-2008 03:01 AM

4/2/08 I am NOT working. I think I may bring my little girl to this one. I'm trying to get her interested in cars, she said my HHR looks like a bus :eek: Then again she is autistic and just turned 5. I think I can forgive her. :lol:

Don Battista 03-28-2008 09:53 AM

Wed get together in Cape Coral

We will be attending:thumb:

karen1953 03-28-2008 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by NikiPowPez (Post 250432)
4/2/08 I am NOT working. I think I may bring my little girl to this one. I'm trying to get her interested in cars, she said my HHR looks like a bus :eek: Then again she is autistic and just turned 5. I think I can forgive her. :lol:

It would be nice to see little one.

JACK-07 03-30-2008 09:35 PM

Thanks for setting this up Karen, we are going to try to get out of work a little earlier so we can go home and take care of the animals and still get there with time to spare. i live right behind the mall so its not far for me at all. i just need to let out the dogs. see you on Wednesday.

karen1953 03-30-2008 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by JACK-07 (Post 251276)
Thanks for setting this up Karen, we are going to try to get out of work a little earlier so we can go home and take care of the animals and still get there with time to spare. i live right behind the mall so its not far for me at all. i just need to let out the dogs. see you on Wednesday.

No Problem,,,Thanks for letting us know about this,,,could be fun!!!
See ya there!

karen1953 04-01-2008 06:07 PM

Don and I are going to try to get there around 4:30-5:00.
Then find a light dinner or shopping.
Anyone going want to join us please do, or we could go for something after.
PM me for my cell numbers.
See all down there!

saltyfishguy 04-02-2008 09:16 PM

It was nice to meet you all tonight, nice rides, I have a long way to go. Definitely got to lower my car, Karen if I didnt say it before, THANK YOU.

karen1953 04-02-2008 10:03 PM

Got home a few minutes ago.
Boy I wish all HHR Owners were as nice as those I met tonight.
I Met Don and Linda on the way down to the cruise. We got there around PM. The sun was shining, so we spruced up the HHRs a bit, getting the bugs off the paint and the windows.
And as we all know here in FL, when you wash, wax, shine your HHR it rains. Well, it did about 15 minutes after we got done. We were already in a store, then another, then ran in the rain to CiCi's for a bite of food.
The rain continued for over HR, with all of the glory that comes with it including the power failure.
One by One all of the Local HHRs arrive, but one, he was on the way.
We parked our HHRs all together (for nice pics) but Mother Nature started again. So we moved our little convoy to a bank, drive thru to continue our g2g. The last Local arrived.
We compared each car, looked at the mods, talked about the HHRs and what still needs to be done.
Don, Linda, and I left about 8:P.
Present at this g2g were the following:
Karen1953========================Sunburst Orange Metallic
Don Battista=======================Dark Silver Metallic
JACK-07==========================Sunburst Orange Metallic
Sadens07=========================Imperial Blue Metallic
NikiPowPez with her cute little Daughter===Silverstone Metallic
saltyfishguy=======================Silverstone Metallic

I would like to say again:
It was very nice to meet all, and I hope to see all again.

JACK-07 04-02-2008 10:07 PM

Hey guys We had a great time tonight despite the rain, it was nice meeting you all and we will definitely have to do it again! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

P.S. i don't think we got any pics of the cars parked together, if anyone else did post em up here. :one:

jx3 04-03-2008 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by JACK-07 (Post 252230)
P.S. i don't think we got any pics of the cars parked together

:eek: :cussing:

Don Battista 04-03-2008 07:27 AM

Linda & I had a real good time meeting everyone at the G2G in Cape Coral.
Nice people & Great looking HHR'S.
Great idea parking under the Bank Canopy at the Bank. We all will have to do this agan in the future.
Thanks Karen for setting things up.
Don & Linda

NikiPowPez 04-03-2008 11:05 PM

It was so great to meet everyone! I loved seeing all the mods. I definitely have a good idea of what all I want to do to my car. :smile: Thanks Karen for the cabin filter replacement demo. I didn't even know the car had one! LOL!! All the way home Rylee was talking about the "cars like mommy's but different colors and same colors." Hopefully next time I can come to a g2g, I'll have at least one mod on the car! :lol:

JACK-07 04-05-2008 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by NikiPowPez (Post 252560)
" Hopefully next time I can come to a g2g, I'll have at least one mod on the car! :lol:

All in good time... :thumb: