Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   South East (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/south-east-29/)
-   -   Tampa G2G.....at Sonic (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/south-east-29/tampa-g2g-sonic-26614/)

ohnomobile 11-10-2009 06:21 PM

Tampa G2G.....at Sonic

Whats up Tampa Florida HHR owners ? ....I have been talking to some other Tampa area HHR owners (haryesshhr-kayia-Rikki Sixx) and it seems that that Friday night at 6:00 PM, November 20th would be a good time to meet at the Sonic on Hillsbrough Ave by the Airport (4315 W. Hillsborough Ave) and discuss the formation of a Tampa Bay Area HHR club.....(the name needs some help)
Hey everyone there will automatically become charter member. :lol:
Come to say hi and meet some of the other HHR owners from the site....

Plus discuss the upcoming Turkey Run in Daytona..... Ohno (Rick)

MikeloftyHHR 11-11-2009 07:59 AM

sorry Rick- to far, but lets try something East Coast!

btw- congrats on the big win! hope I can count on your vote for December!

Don Battista 11-11-2009 08:18 AM

We plan on attending the G2G 6pm on the 20th in Tampa

Kaiya 11-11-2009 04:33 PM

I will put it on my calendar! I may be late because sometimes I don't leave my office until almost 5pm and I'll have to run home and feed my masters... I mean cats :D Plus coming over the Sunshine Skyway Bridge on a Friday during rushhour... yeah :lol:

ohnomobile 11-11-2009 04:50 PM

Don't rush it...We will be hanging out drinking slushies :eek:...See you there...Ohno (Rick)

ohnomobile 11-16-2009 10:12 AM

Fridays coming fast.....Several going to be there, come meet the other Tampa area HHR owners.....Ohno(Rick) :nuts:

Kaiya 11-21-2009 07:21 AM

Just wanted to say it was great meeting everyone last night! Looking forward to January :cool:

ohnomobile 11-21-2009 09:12 AM

5 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Kaiya (Post 426066)
Just wanted to say it was great meeting everyone last night! Looking forward to January :cool:

Nice to meet you too....There it is folk's, the start of the Tampa/Gulf Coast HHR Enthusiast Group :bow: (Just my idea for a name)...6 HHR owners at the Sonic on Hillsborough Ave on a BEAUTIFUL Florida Friday night. So nice to meet you all....Don and Linda with the Dark silver/LT, Brad with the Red/SS,
"K "with her Sunburst Orange (fish) HHR, :nuts: Ernie and his Family with 2 great looking HHR's, Blue and Red, and of course Kaiya with her Victory Red Ride...I know this "Club Thing" has been tried before, but I think this is an excellant group of "Enthusiast" who can keep the ball rolling....See you all in January (and maybe some more local HHR"s ?).....Ohno (Rick)
P.S....Here are some shakey/blurry :p: pix I took. (should of used the tripod Ernie offered) Pix are Post "K", she had to bug out.Attachment 31932
Attachment 31933
Attachment 31934
Attachment 31935
Attachment 31936

Don Battista 11-22-2009 11:16 AM

Tampa G2G

Nice pictures
We had a good time. Looking forward to the next G2G.:thumb:
Don & Linda

ChevyM84 11-22-2009 08:28 PM

nice pics....wish i lived up north there. not alot of turn out down here. if its not a honda or acura people down here dont care. but nice pics and wish i could join but too far away..