South Mountain UT, AZ, NM, CO

Arizona, Phoenix valley HHR Club?

Old 11-06-2013, 04:49 AM

Arizona, Phoenix valley HHR Club?

Is there one?
Would you guys want to start a HHR club for Arizona?
Old 04-18-2014, 11:20 PM

guess not.
Old 04-20-2014, 09:37 AM

I would consider it if there was some interest, I posted something last November and it took till now for someone else to post, it was the other night as you know and now its total silence again ? I guess were the lone rangers...
Old 04-20-2014, 02:42 PM
Platinum Member

Not quite...I read this tab whenever a post is made. But when someone suggests to start a club or G2G, I wait to see if their is ANY response, then I will probably post providing my interest or non interest.

You see, this g2g thing has been attempted since the birth of the HHR. We did have a pretty good group originally, with several g2g's to Tucson and area, Grand Canyon, Williams (1st one with some California people attending), the GM Proving Ground, etc. The group eventually dissolved and I believe I'm the last of the originally group. So, my long winded point is....it's been suggested and attempted many times without success. I'm just not indicating my interest until someone else does. But you 2 and me does not make much of a group G2g.

I've met a number of members from other states when they visit this state and have had a burger or two through the years as a onezie thing with a local. But most purchased used vehicles that were "dogs", got tired of repairs, sold them and moved on. Stayed friends with one or 2 and we meet once in a while....for a good stogie. I'll meet anybody for lunch, a beer (hardly drink, however....diabetic), or a cigar.....if the time permits.

Hope this answers your disappointment regarding activity.
Old 04-23-2014, 03:37 AM

well, I notice that all of us that responded are in close proximety. So. If you want this to happen, send me a private message.
Old 04-20-2016, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Snoopy
Not quite...I read this tab whenever a post is made. But when someone suggests to start a club or G2G, I wait to see if their is ANY response, then I will probably post providing my interest or non interest.

You see, this g2g thing has been attempted since the birth of the HHR. We did have a pretty good group originally, with several g2g's to Tucson and area, Grand Canyon, Williams (1st one with some California people attending), the GM Proving Ground, etc. The group eventually dissolved and I believe I'm the last of the originally group. So, my long winded point is....it's been suggested and attempted many times without success. I'm just not indicating my interest until someone else does. But you 2 and me does not make much of a group G2g.

I've met a number of members from other states when they visit this state and have had a burger or two through the years as a onezie thing with a local. But most purchased used vehicles that were "dogs", got tired of repairs, sold them and moved on. Stayed friends with one or 2 and we meet once in a while....for a good stogie. I'll meet anybody for lunch, a beer (hardly drink, however....diabetic), or a cigar.....if the time permits.

Hope this answers your disappointment regarding activity.
Snoopy and Sub Zero,
My name is Doug and I live in Chandler off the San tan 202 and Alma School. I'd be interesting in getting together. I bought a used 08 in June '12. Now have 155k miles on it still love it. I'm not putting any big money in it because it runs great just the way it is. Mine is nothing fancy, a pretty Mystique Blue Flash Metallic. I think of it as my Blue Survivor.
Old 04-20-2016, 08:41 PM
Platinum Member

While I still occasionally participate in this forum, I also have moved on to other vehicles.

Sold my HHR to a friend and the Vette to a friend of his, my Avalanche was gifted to a granddaughter. I now have a 2016 Chevy Colorado Z71, which I really like. The wife has her own vehicle and is probably selling it for a 2017.
Old 04-20-2016, 10:13 PM

Ok, thanks for getting back to me. Good motoring down the road!