Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   South Mountain (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/south-mountain-34/)
-   -   March 2007- HHR's take Disney! (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/south-mountain-34/march-2007-hhrs-take-disney-5333/)

mitzkity 11-02-2006 10:48 PM

Well, gee, I hope I'm not OUT OF THE LOOP by living too close!! HAHAHAHA - only 1 mi from D'dneyland -- DH and I will meet some new FWIENDS!!! Hi SANDY!!!!

Snoopy 11-09-2006 08:37 PM

Yo....

Since I ALWAYS have time off...I'll schedule it in, also. Need to do some "things" in the LA area also.:banana: :banana: :beer: :beer: :breakdanc :breakdanc :nuts: :nuts:

Retroburban 01-03-2007 11:07 AM

March is around the corner. I have been watching fo specials for Disneyland...check out www.getawaytoday.com.. I am finding packages for the weekend we are looking at for about $140/person. That includes 2 day park hopper pass and room! Not bad...

teech 01-03-2007 12:36 PM

I gotta tell ya: I was at DisneyWorld for Christmas and there were enough rentals to look like there was a run down there!

Retroburban 01-03-2007 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by teech (Post 110567)
I gotta tell ya: I was at DisneyWorld for Christmas and there were enough rentals to look like there was a run down there!

I believe you! The HHR rentals were an epidemic this holliday season. Had family in town, and traveled most of Arizona... everytime I pulled out a card to stick on the windshield... I saw a rental bar code! :lol:

HHR Forever 01-03-2007 07:56 PM

Cross country road trip? Just may happen, I'll tell you in February.

dbarberaz 01-03-2007 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Retroburban (Post 110556)
March is around the corner. I have been watching fo specials for Disneyland...check out www.getawaytoday.com.. I am finding packages for the weekend we are looking at for about $140/person. That includes 2 day park hopper pass and room! Not bad...

What hotels are you looking at? For this run I am going to turn things over to the wife and let the two of you work out where to stay.
Jason, Snoopy are you still looking at going?

We might try for a group rate if we find a place everyone likes

Retroburban 01-04-2007 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by dbarberaz (Post 110734)
What hotels are you looking at? For this run I am going to turn things over to the wife and let the two of you work out where to stay.
Jason, Snoopy are you still looking at going?

We might try for a group rate if we find a place everyone likes

When I pulled the quote, it was for Red Roof Inn, the rate of 163 ish was room for both Friday and Saturday, and park hopper passes for Fri, Sat, Sun

Snoopy 01-04-2007 03:13 PM

I'm tentatively still in for this run. But not absolutely sure.

We'll be getting back from a 2 week vacation just before the expected run dates. Not sure if "the warden" is up to car travel that soon. Might consider going alone (if you promise the warden you'll keep an eye on the parolee) and I can get some business taken care of in the LA area also.

en0oNmAI 01-04-2007 04:17 PM

I am in for good or bad. march 2nd I have off but want to leave Thursday nite and get an x-tra day in the park.... Using the tax return for this trip HAHA! Was told there is a hotel 10 min walk from DL entrance. Not sure about anyone else but a group rate sounds like a good idea!