Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   South Pacific (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/south-pacific-36/)
-   -   Apparently it was "out of bounds" (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/south-pacific-36/apparently-out-bounds-15510/)

HipHotRod 06-02-2008 02:53 PM

Apparently it was "out of bounds"

Socal HHR Crew:

I have an idea that I want to try and apparently, it is forbidden to post here. Basically, it involves our Grille and Beauty Bar Treatment and the executor of said GandBBT. Would all SoCal Crew please PM me?

Thanks and grrrrrrr!

afs9 06-02-2008 02:54 PM

brilliant mistake

Sent!
Thanks for trying! ;)

catzcradle 06-02-2008 08:32 PM

Would this discussion be best done in the socalhhr forum?

HipHotRod 06-02-2008 08:40 PM

It was there originally and it was removed.

mitzkity 06-02-2008 09:53 PM

Are you sure, Louis wouldn't do that - or I should ask, why would he do that?
PM coming to you...

afs9 06-02-2008 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by mitzkity (Post 271990)
Are you sure, Louis wouldn't do that - or I should ask, why would he do that?
PM coming to you...

I think he meant he posted here on the SoCal area??
regardless, good idea :smile:

Uma 06-02-2008 10:40 PM

Grilles etc.

Originally Posted by afs9 (Post 272003)
I think he meant he posted here on the SoCal area??
regardless, good idea :smile:

I think it is because I did Don's grille. And he put my name on his mods list. They may think that I am trying to be a vendor or something. We all know that I would never charge you guys anything for doing these paint mods, but the higher ups probably don't know that, I have no idea of making this a business or being a vendor. If they make me stop doing favors for friends, well then I think that is absurd! Todd (Uma)

afs9 06-02-2008 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by Uma (Post 272006)
I think it is because I did Don's grille. And he put my name on his mods list. They may think that I am trying to be a vendor or something. We all know that I would never charge you guys anything for doing these paint mods, but the higher ups probably don't know that, I have no idea of making this a business or being a vendor. If they make me stop doing favors for friends, well then I think that is absurd! Todd (Uma)

It was something he posted that inadvertently violated site rules--nothing malicious was intended, but you didn't see it and it was taken down within the hour.

So nothing to do with your handi-work and generous nature, Todd! It was just a suggestion he made on it that many of us who were able to read the post, agreed with.

I look forward to an original TodUMA (tm). :cool:

@ngelita

HipHotRod 06-02-2008 10:51 PM

I made it PERFECTLY clear that the "company" was a joke. Todd has done this out from a labor of love, just like I will install mechanical things for the crew and would never charge. I have made a ton of money building cars for people. These things are for Socal only. I misread Catz and yes that should've went to the other place we communicate. I didnt think it was a problem and Sindy did think it was an awesome idea, she was just following Jonell's rules. No problem there. No one is going to tell anyone here that we cant help each other out. If that goes down, I will surely ditch this forum and use our other one exclusively

SoCal00711 06-02-2008 10:58 PM

If so, your willingness and dedication to help others (for free) with their "Mod" ideas does not go un-noticed...Keep up the good work...I know you do it to help others...as Don says, Badda-Bing...forget about it...