South Pacific CA, NV, HI

SoCal'ers

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 01:43 PM

SoCal'ers

Just wanted to check in, say hey. Todd, I read that she's getting a new hatch and bumper. Great to hear and hopefully they will stay off you ass.

Hope all is well with all of you. I have discovered that I need about 2.5 hours more in a day, the 24 isnt enough.
Old 06-18-2009, 04:22 PM

Let us know where you find / buy that extra time...LOL

Good to hear from ya.....What's up...???

Cajun / Al
Old 06-18-2009, 05:19 PM

Uncle Don is that really you. Long time no hear from.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:10 PM

What up Don?

I am just trying to stay employed at this point. Additional cutbacks are starting July 1st at my day job. I still have the HHR. However it isn't looking too good right now. I am trying to get some sign work to make up the difference, but guess what, the sign industry is tanking too. I have a small job this weekend and then I start handing out flyers door to door in my free time (everyday). Hopefully things are better for you.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:03 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by HipHotRod
Just wanted to check in, say hey. Todd, I read that she's getting a new hatch and bumper. Great to hear and hopefully they will stay off you ass.

Hope all is well with all of you. I have discovered that I need about 2.5 hours more in a day, the 24 isnt enough.
Good to hear from you Don, I have missed your wit. I have needed it as of late. The car went in today, all will be good. Hope things get better for you, todd (Uma)
Old 06-18-2009, 11:09 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by TkHHR
What up Don?

I am just trying to stay employed at this point. Additional cutbacks are starting July 1st at my day job. I still have the HHR. However it isn't looking too good right now. I am trying to get some sign work to make up the difference, but guess what, the sign industry is tanking too. I have a small job this weekend and then I start handing out flyers door to door in my free time (everyday). Hopefully things are better for you.
I hope things get better soon, we are all hurting, I hope everything works out, miss you brother! Todd (Uma)
Old 06-18-2009, 11:15 PM

I didn't mean to be such a bummer, it was written at a tough time of day. Overall I'm good.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:16 PM

If you stayed off Facebook, you'd have more time! J/K!

Between work, medical stuff and school, I forget which day is which or where I am supposed to be too.

Hope things get better for all of us.
The mess in Sacto finally hit us at UC and we will begin furloughs or wage reduction in August (Regents haven't decided yet).

We need each other for support these days--and with so many sad passing's in our group lately, I definitely realize how important having friends is and I miss you all.

Don't be strangers.

@
Old 06-19-2009, 11:38 AM

Been busy myself with work and family stuff, barely enough time to scan the forum and post some. So far work is Ok (5 hours OT on the weekend) been shuttling between home and Coronado this week-Mom just had knee replacement surgery.

Hope all is well or hope things will get getter with you all.

See some of you next weekend @ Ernie Jr's?

Daryl/GRUMPEE
Old 06-19-2009, 12:07 PM

What ever you do DON"T move to Las Vegas to look for a job. Even when you find one the pay is about half of what your use to. It has taken us 4 months to figure out how to survive. I like the town and even the heat, the food is great, but man the wages just stink.

Better days ahead. I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, I sure hope its not that damn train.

See ya down the road
Bud-Harvey

Quick Reply: SoCal'ers