Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   South Pacific (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/south-pacific-36/)
-   -   Tom's Farm Recruiting (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/south-pacific-36/toms-farm-recruiting-31415/)

lyntmr61 08-23-2010 10:20 PM

Tom's Farm Recruiting

I am recruiting for help with Tom's Farm.

We need donations to make up our giveaway baskets. If you have anything or can acquire donations please let me know.

We will need a few people to help park cars the morning of the event also a few people to help check in the cars after they are parked. As it gets closer to the event and we see where we stand on the giveaways we may need help with baskets and stuffing goody bags.

PM me where you can help.

Thanks
Kris

Uma 08-23-2010 10:32 PM

I little meeting within the next few weeks would be a good idea. Todd (Uma)

afs9 08-23-2010 10:39 PM

I'll be traveling alot from Labor Day weekend on and after Tom's (that is one of the few weekends home), but will help where I can.

@

dyline 08-27-2010 10:30 PM

I let Todd know already that I have fabric already to start another quilt for a donation. When I get it done I will have a photo posted. Give me a month though.

mitzkity 08-27-2010 11:11 PM

I'm buying a jillion raffle tickets, then.

HipHotRod 08-28-2010 12:48 PM

I'll be there early that day Im sure. Just let me know what's needed. Im bringing a PA and maybe music to play.

tracy waddell 08-28-2010 02:26 PM

DJ HIP HOT ROD, how could we loose.:twothumbs:

Uma 09-10-2010 10:13 PM

Well we have Don doing the PA, maybe DJ. Cheri will be emailing last years list for attendence. Would like to put the ladies in charge of the raffle and the guys in charge of the parking. Tim is all over the extras, Maybe Ang can get in touch with Styles. Counting on Jonny for sweets for the goodie bags. Daryl maybe you can hook up will Al, he says he has HHR stuff for the raffle. Tracy hoping you can help me recruit, passing out flyers etc. We all need to hit up the local dealerships for whatever we can get. PM me, Kris or Tim with any ideas!!!! Todd (Uma)

afs9 09-11-2010 05:41 AM

Originally Posted by Uma (Post 492033)
Well we have Don doing the PA, maybe DJ. Cheri will be emailing last years list for attendence. Would like to put the ladies in charge of the raffle and the guys in charge of the parking. Tim is all over the extras, Maybe Ang can get in touch with Styles. Counting on Jonny for sweets for the goodie bags. Daryl maybe you can hook up will Al, he says he has HHR stuff for the raffle. Tracy hoping you can help me recruit, passing out flyers etc. We all need to hit up the local dealerships for whatever we can get. PM me, Kris or Tim with any ideas!!!! Todd (Uma)

I'll send Jeff the flyer and see if he can make it again!

@

tracy waddell 09-11-2010 09:13 AM

Pinstriper

If Jeff "Styles" can't make the show, i know of another pinstriper that may want to.