https://www.livescience.com/39248-wh...stard-gas.html
Old 05-20-2019, 08:15 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Greybeard999
But Mustard gas was okay...

Go Figure.
Yea right ....
Old 05-21-2019, 02:52 PM

Had to pipe up... I have many friends that are SWAT or similar. I was discussing various ammunition with one while we were on the range, and he says that, under Geneva Convention, the US cannot use frangible ammunition in warfare. But it's ok to use grenades...
Old 05-21-2019, 07:28 PM
Administrator

The things that make you go hmmmm or boom!!
Old 05-22-2019, 09:11 AM

Suspect has been captured and arrested.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/traffic/stori...510239011.html
Old 05-22-2019, 10:03 AM

Both drivers are idiots. One for not letting a car merge for an accident, and the other, well we saw that one.

Lucky neither had a gun.
Old 05-22-2019, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by solman98
Both drivers are idiots. One for not letting a car merge for an accident, and the other, well we saw that one.

Lucky neither had a gun.
Right. Be smart and bow to every bully coming your way, because he might have a gun. Strange logic. The morons like the one on hhr is mainly the reason we have crazy traffic during rush hours
Old 05-22-2019, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Ohiocruiser
Right. Be smart and bow to every bully coming your way, because he might have a gun. Strange logic. The morons like the one on hhr is mainly the reason we have crazy traffic during rush hours
WTF was that all about? Traffic merging, if the idiot let him over instead of jumping forward to cut him off, then the idiot in the hhr would have never came out with the machete. And yes, people get shot over less than this daily. But common road manners are oblivious to some. Had both showed some, traffic flows much smoother.
Old 05-22-2019, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Ohiocruiser
Originally Posted by solman98
WTF was that all about? Traffic merging, if the idiot let him over instead of jumping forward to cut him off, then the idiot in the hhr would have never came out with the machete. And yes, people get shot over less than this daily. But common road manners are oblivious to some. Had both showed some, traffic flows much smoother.
X2, I drive in heavy traffic every day. Every day the commuters know the score. You aren't getting anywhere fast. Everyone is generally patient. So what, you let someone in and you're pride is hurt? You get ticked? Over what, a few feet of road? What is wrong with being COURTEOUS? If the Subie had not been arrogant and possessive of a few feet and let the HHR in, NONE of this would have happened. Everyone on the road is dealing with the same thing. Both of these guys are morons.

So am I afraid that people might have guns? You betcha! Twice in the Milwaukee area (that I'm aware of) there have been road rage incidents that involved shooting by people with concealed carry permits. Yes, they were carrying legally and they abused it. Lots of people have concealed carry permits. Lots more carry illegally. There have also been three freeway shutdowns in the downtown area over road rage shootings. So yes it happens. I'm not that proud that I'm willing to give my life over a few feet of road. In fact I highly value my life. Sorry but I don't understand the logic of handling it with retaliation.
Old 05-22-2019, 09:00 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Doc brown
(snip)

I'm not that proud that I'm willing to give my life over a few feet of road. In fact I highly value my life. Sorry but I don't understand the logic of handling it with retaliation.
Well said Chuck.. I agree.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: HHR Owners with a machete