War Stories HHR vs all

The HORROR! The HORROR!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2006, 08:07 AM

The HORROR! The HORROR!

St. Patrick's Day is good luck my BAHOOTY! I had an interesting morning. This little stick of a butthead hit me on the way to work. Smashed right into the left rear of my HHR. MY BABY! Then the craphead tried to blame ME for the accident. ummm...DON'T THINK SO! I have some pictures. I'll be posting them today.
Old 03-17-2006, 08:09 AM

Sorry about that Hope everything work out for you in getting it fixed. Did the cops agree with you that it was his fault?
Old 03-17-2006, 08:12 AM
Banned

That sucks.
Old 03-17-2006, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by dbarberaz
Did the cops agree with you that it was his fault?
That's what I wanna know. I'm soo sorry that happened. I know that has to be terrible. Did he run a light or what?
Old 03-17-2006, 08:29 AM

I called 911, but the cops did not show, and the other guy wouldn't wait for the cops to show up because he "had a plane to catch" whatever. I got all his information though, and will file a report with the police dept this morning, and send it to my insurance company. He was pulling out of his apt complex and I was on the far right lane. He swerved his Grand Cherokee right into me. It's a quiet street, especially at 6:40 in the morning. He had no reason to be in a rush.
Old 03-17-2006, 08:38 AM

I've never let anyone leave until the cops got there. Especially if they are the ones who hit me.
Old 03-17-2006, 08:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by adamlowery
I've never let anyone leave until the cops got there. Especially if they are the ones who hit me.
You can't always control other peoples actions. Believe me I have some pretty negative results when I have tried in the past.
Old 03-17-2006, 08:49 AM

I would just make sure I had plenty of pictures of both cars and the location.If you were in Florida your insurance would be paying since it wasn't investigated at the scene and he says its your fault..Like I said Florida is geared to all the damn old people.No ofense to anyone here.I'm just talking about the Crown Vic driving can't see over the steering wheel people.

Did you know that most DUI's given during the day are over 65.That is some scary ish right there.
Old 03-17-2006, 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by Skatetheglobe
I would just make sure I had plenty of pictures of both cars and the location.If you were in Florida your insurance would be paying since it wasn't investigated at the scene and he says its your fault..Like I said Florida is geared to all the damn old people.No ofense to anyone here.I'm just talking about the Crown Vic driving can't see over the steering wheel people.

Did you know that most DUI's given during the day are over 65.That is some scary ish right there.

That's scary. I do have plenty of pics of the damage to my car, and I also took pictures of the area where the accident happened from several angles. I tried to get pics of his cherokee, but as soon as he got my information he took off out of there. In Texas, if you're hit anywhere in the rear portion of the vehicle, it's automatically the other driver's fault.
Old 03-17-2006, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by txsman2930
That's scary. I do have plenty of pics of the damage to my car, and I also took pictures of the area where the accident happened from several angles. I tried to get pics of his cherokee, but as soon as he got my information he took off out of there. In Texas, if you're hit anywhere in the rear portion of the vehicle, it's automatically the other driver's fault.

Hope with the pics you got that helps your case. In Texas can he get in trouble for not waiting for the cops? With it being on a street I would think he has to wait, for file a report. Maybe that will help your case.

Quick Reply: The HORROR! The HORROR!