War Stories HHR vs all

Passat VR6

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 09:13 PM

Passat VR6

I was sitting at a dual turn lane waiting for the light to turn green to get on the freeway. Sitting next to me was a new Passat VR6 (280hp). Light turns green and he was been slow poking it for the last 5 miles so I decided I was going to get ahead of him. Well as soon as the light turns he punches it and squeals the tires. I had a semi hard take off since I was planning and getting in front of him. Well he didn't like that and was trying to show off his new ride to his girl and friend in the back. Let's just say I got on the freeway first :) First respectable kill.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:18 PM

I saw one of those today. They look really really nice. He didn't bite. Good kill!
Old 10-01-2008, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by AaronSS
I saw one of those today. They look really really nice. He didn't bite. Good kill!
Oh yeah, they look nice, and are nice, but there's no way I'm paying upper $30k for one. I don't think I would have beat him if he was alone in the car. I have some weight advantage, and possibly acceleration advantage on him.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:33 PM

was the passat auto or manual??? nice win
Old 10-18-2008, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by DBHHRLT
was the passat auto or manual??? nice win
From best I could tell it was an auto.
Old 10-18-2008, 01:00 AM
Uma

Ok, I am not getting this, please explain. Is the SS a race car, I keep seeing all these posts about racing other cars, I thought street racing was illegal, and not to mention.. stupid and dangerous, I love the HHR, but, it is a mini-station wagon, even if you put a turbo on it. Just want to say that some guys on the site never reply to anything other than racing their car...let's try and support the whole site, get together and make this thing huge!! Todd (Uma)
Old 10-18-2008, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Uma
Ok, I am not getting this, please explain. Is the SS a race car, I keep seeing all these posts about racing other cars, I thought street racing was illegal, and not to mention.. stupid and dangerous, I love the HHR, but, it is a mini-station wagon, even if you put a turbo on it. Just want to say that some guys on the site never reply to anything other than racing their car...let's try and support the whole site, get together and make this thing huge!! Todd (Uma)
As I stated, I was getting on the freeway. It's not like I was weaving through a school zone at 100 mph. I simply got up to freeway speed faster then the other guy. I never went above 3rd gear.
Old 10-18-2008, 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by Uma

I would tell ya 'bout the yugo I beat but it was illegal...... shouldn't of had my bicycle on the asphalt......gotta learn to stay on the sidewalk.
Old 10-18-2008, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by stranger
I would tell ya 'bout the yugo I beat but it was illegal...... shouldn't of had my bicycle on the asphalt......gotta learn to stay on the sidewalk.
Nah. A Yugo is a legal kill. Actually a mercy killing!!!!
Old 10-18-2008, 02:35 PM

yes the SS is a race car, just in steath mode don`t be a hater because you bought a not turbo mister lawman non braker of rules good kill chevy SS