North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME

Delaware HHR's Speak UP.

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2010, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by rallycobalt06
yea you're julie on there.... i sort of put 2 & 2 together

TST is a very weird site, tons of Subaru, Nissan & Honda fans being stupid.

you're not THAT far then, so if i were to setup a dyno day or meet.... it wouldn't be too far from you, plus everything cool is in northern DE, that makes it atleast 30-40 minutes closer to you.

I dont' mind the drive so no it really isn't bad, but wahoo for closer towards me. Haha yeah I know that site is odd, but you have your domestic idiots on there too besides everyone else...

And yeah Ogre, not bad at all especially if there is a point to the drive.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by Sunflowerhippi
I dont' mind the drive so no it really isn't bad, but wahoo for closer towards me. Haha yeah I know that site is odd, but you have your domestic idiots on there too besides everyone else...
i'll definitely let you know about any meets i set up.... if i do a dyno day it'll be up at Race Proven Motorsports (RPM) in Claymont, DE.... they are some really cool guys and do tons of work with GM muscle.... but you probably already knew that *cough*GTO*cough*
Old 11-15-2010, 12:48 PM

Bill here. I'm in New Castle most every day, or so it seems. Otherwise southern Chester County.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:53 PM

i love Nucar...... i've bought from y'all twice.... both Cobalts

my cousin works over in the Mazda/used car section.... i need to stop by and see him one of these days, he doesn't know i have the HHR SS now.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:35 AM

Jetstream blue vette = sexy as all hell!

And Race Proven Motorsports.... sounds familiar, As long as you don't do it at Complete Street I'll be sure to come down. (he is who tuned my GTO but divorce when you're married to another GTO owner = friends pick sides haha and now he won't touch my cars) I just want to get numbers first before we do the tune and other mods.
Old 11-16-2010, 06:51 AM

Jetstream blue ZR1 vette = sexy as all hell!
fixed

And Race Proven Motorsports.... sounds familiar, As long as you don't do it at Complete Street I'll be sure to come down. (he is who tuned my GTO but divorce when you're married to another GTO owner = friends pick sides haha and now he won't touch my cars) I just want to get numbers first before we do the tune and other mods.
yea RPM deals a lot with GM muscle vehicles and usually hold a couple dyno days on LS1GTO.com (i'm a member there also). sorry to hear about the divorce issue with the car, that sucks. i can put you in touch with a really good tuner (other than RPM) thru a friend of mine with a GTO, i believe he lives in PA actually.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:17 AM

fixed

haha

yea RPM deals a lot with GM muscle vehicles and usually hold a couple dyno days on LS1GTO.com (i'm a member there also). sorry to hear about the divorce issue with the car, that sucks. i can put you in touch with a really good tuner (other than RPM) thru a friend of mine with a GTO, i believe he lives in PA actually.

Nah RPM is okay it is Complete Street (andrew) who I can't have tune. You are on LS1? I was, well technically still have a user name but not active on there. Drama = gay so meh left. Who is your friend with a GTO? I know a few in DE who have them. And nah I don't need a tuner, HPtuners is easy to use we have on the other GTO and form reading the SS is pretty easy to do.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:22 AM

my friend's sceen name is LS1impulse, he lives in Dover, DE. i went to a local meet with him last year and met up with a bunch of other local GTO owners, they were all pretty cool.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:29 AM

my friend's sceen name is LS1impulse, he lives in Dover, DE. i went to a local meet with him last year and met up with a bunch of other local GTO owners, they were all pretty cool.
I don't know user names, I am more a actual name person/car details for who is who. But it has been 2 years since I went to any of those GTO meets from LS1, but yeah most of the GTO group was pretty fun to hang out with.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:35 AM

haha ok, well his name is Shane and he has an impulse blue 04 GTO, he used to have black 19" wheels, tinted tail lights, black center section of his trunk.......

ok anywho, what do you do for a living?

Quick Reply: Delaware HHR's Speak UP.