the *new* HHR Marketplace Private party sales only. Poster must be the one offering the item(s). No third party sales. For Sale items MUST include a price in first post of thread. Off topic post(s) not directly related to the purchase of the item and threads with no price will be removed. Pictures posted that are not the actual item being sold are not allowed.

2 for 1 Special - 2008 HHR Panels for Sell $3500

For Sale

2008 Chevrolet HHR

11-17-2023, 09:08 AM | Replies: 4 | Views: 556
  • Sold

• Price
    $3,500
  • Location Altoona, IA, 50009, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN 3GCCA05P085703506
  • Trim LT
  • Engine 4 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Manual
  • Vehicle Type Sedan
  • Exterior Color Red
Description:

Still Getting listing up, will need to add mileage & photos. 
Altoona, IA just 4 miles off of I-80 Ramp. 

I have 2 HHR Panels I was planning to use in small UAV (Drone) business, that has taken a new direction as I approach Retirement. Now providing a super priced deal to clear up my driveway to make room for F450 Dually. 

Both Start on first crank and both in good running condition. 
2008 Panel 2LT Dk Red, 5sp, VIN: 3GCCA05P085703506
2008 Panel White, Auto, VIN: 3GCDA05D58S572521

Red 2LT Panel, 5sp Manual; has been a daily driver. Removed Rr Storage floor and installed nice Black Leather Ft & Rr. 
Body in great condition, Engine starts in the extreme cold & heat, Strong AC & Heater. Installed strong Popper Spring Plungers... I believe I had a Post when I installed these a few years back. 
Engine Runs great, tranny & clutch work nicely, has the 2LT Mag Wheels and overall Car great condition throughout. 
Needs:  Ft Wheel Bearing growling a bit, Radio Head works but Lights come & go, Needs Rr Shocks, and Shifter a little loose.  

White Panel: Auto: Great body, Removed Rr storage box, installed nice Bk Leather Ft & Rr. New Tires & New Wheels worth over $1000, mounted & unused sitting in driveway. 
Work in Progress: Eagerly started this project 3-4 yrs ago, then Wife didn't want to drive the White Panel so purchased her another car. This project became back-burner that didn't finish.  I was in process of installing rear bumper sensors, blind spot detectors, hard line rear camera, backup sensor and new Updated Graphical Radio Head and Amp.    Removed all the Interior plastic trim and headliner to run new wires, etc.  At this stage: All new items are mounted in car, but haven't put trim, rear seats, rear belts, etc back into car.
Every plastic panel, every nut & bolt, Headline nicely stored clean.. all stored inside garage for last 3+ yrs. 

Looking to clear out my driveway, and willing to let the Pair go for the price of One HHR Panel or even less. 
Make me a Reasonable Offer, and come and get them. 

Why the change in plans... I've had stage 4 colorectal cancer & recovered, then stage 3 skin cancer - recovered after several skin sections. I'm heading toward my 70's and quickly becoming a forward thinking Snowbird 5th Wheel RV Couple. Motivation focused more on future plans, not the HHR project. 

Also would "consider" selling an excellent condition 2009 HHR SS Black with Red Accents as separate sell (not anxious to sell).  2009 SS, Black, 5 sp, VIN: 3GNCA73X29S562054. Has full Hahn Stainless Performance Exhaust, and GM's Performance Kit... and (not installed) Hahn HHR Larger Intercooler & Metal Turbo Piping in Box. 

All 3 HHR's have Clear Titles, paid in full and in my possession for years. 
Feel free to contact me by PM.
Thanks,
Doug 

Last edited by RJ_RS_SS_350; 11-17-2023 at 11:32 AM. Reply
Old 11-17-2023, 12:30 PM
Administrator

May I suggest you list the 3 HHR’s separately to avoid confusion and attract more interest.
Old 11-17-2023, 09:42 PM

Hey Oldblue, thanks for the suggestion.
I'm listing the 2 '08 Panels as a package price, so they go together... 1 low price.
The SS is just mentioned if interest, no price, haven't actually listed it yet.
I may list the SS later.
Thanks!
Old 11-18-2023, 07:15 AM
Administrator

Okie dokie, GLWS
Old 01-06-2024, 04:14 AM

Sold

Originally Posted by dougcjohn
Still Getting listing up, will need to add mileage & photos.
Altoona, IA just 4 miles off of I-80 Ramp.

I have 2 HHR Panels I was planning to use in small UAV (Drone) business, that has taken a new direction as I approach Retirement. Now providing a super priced deal to clear up my driveway to make room for F450 Dually.

Both Start on first crank and both in good running condition.
2008 Panel 2LT Dk Red, 5sp, VIN: 3GCCA05P085703506
2008 Panel White, Auto, VIN: 3GCDA05D58S572521

Red 2LT Panel, 5sp Manual; has been a daily driver. Removed Rr Storage floor and installed nice Black Leather Ft & Rr.
Body in great condition, Engine starts in the extreme cold & heat, Strong AC & Heater. Installed strong Popper Spring Plungers... I believe I had a Post when I installed these a few years back.
Engine Runs great, tranny & clutch work nicely, has the 2LT Mag Wheels and overall Car great condition throughout.
Needs: Ft Wheel Bearing growling a bit, Radio Head works but Lights come & go, Needs Rr Shocks, and Shifter a little loose.

White Panel: Auto: Great body, Removed Rr storage box, installed nice Bk Leather Ft & Rr. New Tires & New Wheels worth over $1000, mounted & unused sitting in driveway.
Work in Progress: Eagerly started this project 3-4 yrs ago, then Wife didn't want to drive the White Panel so purchased her another car. This project became back-burner that didn't finish. I was in process of installing rear bumper sensors, blind spot detectors, hard line rear camera, backup sensor and new Updated Graphical Radio Head and Amp. Removed all the Interior plastic trim and headliner to run new wires, etc. At this stage: All new items are mounted in car, but haven't put trim, rear seats, rear belts, etc back into car.
Every plastic panel, every nut & bolt, Headline nicely stored clean.. all stored inside garage for last 3+ yrs.

Looking to clear out my driveway, and willing to let the Pair go for the price of One HHR Panel or even less.
Make me a Reasonable Offer, and come and get them.

Why the change in plans... I've had stage 4 colorectal cancer & recovered, then stage 3 skin cancer - recovered after several skin sections. I'm heading toward my 70's and quickly becoming a forward thinking Snowbird 5th Wheel RV Couple. Motivation focused more on future plans, not the HHR project.

Also would "consider" selling an excellent condition 2009 HHR SS Black with Red Accents as separate sell (not anxious to sell). 2009 SS, Black, 5 sp, VIN: 3GNCA73X29S562054. Has full Hahn Stainless Performance Exhaust, and GM's Performance Kit... and (not installed) Hahn HHR Larger Intercooler & Metal Turbo Piping in Box.

All 3 HHR's have Clear Titles, paid in full and in my possession for years.
Feel free to contact me by PM.

Sold please contact me asap