2.0L Performance Tech 260hp (235hp auto) Turbocharged SS tuner version. 260 lb-ft of torque

GM Techlink

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 12:51 PM

GM Techlink

Some may already know this, but if you put "LNF" into the search, it comes up with a great deal of good information to circumvent the issues that some may be experiencing. I attached the results of the search using LNF as a keyword. If anyone comes up with more by using a different work or combo of words, please update the group...

http://www.sandyblogs.com/cgi-bin/mt...gs=10&limit=20
Old 04-03-2011, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by 87silver
Some may already know this, but if you put "LNF" into the search, it comes up with a great deal of good information to circumvent the issues that some may be experiencing. I attached the results of the search using LNF as a keyword. If anyone comes up with more by using a different work or combo of words, please update the group...

http://www.sandyblogs.com/cgi-bin/mt...gs=10&limit=20
just enter hhr ss.. gets a few more including some tables
Old 04-04-2011, 12:11 PM

You know I showed that article on Intermittent Low Power after Turbo Upgrade Kit Installation to my service department and I was told that unless they can recreate the problem they cannot authorize any work even a complete inspection of the wires or turbo system in general.

My car has all those symptoms along with intermittent surging and a new problem where the remote start will cut off prematurely.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by bobiroc
You know I showed that article on Intermittent Low Power after Turbo Upgrade Kit Installation to my service department and I was told that unless they can recreate the problem they cannot authorize any work even a complete inspection of the wires or turbo system in general.

My car has all those symptoms along with intermittent surging and a new problem where the remote start will cut off prematurely.
go to Rockenbach chevy in Grayslake. Its the only dealer i go to and they take care of us there. They know their ****. Talk to Jason in the service dept tell him i sent you.
Old 04-05-2011, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by bartSS
go to Rockenbach chevy in Grayslake. Its the only dealer i go to and they take care of us there. They know their ****. Talk to Jason in the service dept tell him i sent you.
I am familiar with Rockenbach. That is where I had the stage kit installed. It is about an hour and half drive from me and I am almost at the point where I am willing to make the trip.

If this little data recorder shows nothing I may just have to do that. For the last 3 days in row I have Remote Started the car and it has shut off within a minute or two. This is in the morning before work. It seems in the afternoon it is fine most of the time unless it has been sitting for a long time. Temperature and humidity seem to play a role on the symptoms too. No CEL comes on or anything but all the other symptoms of the car feeling like it has a rev limiter or holding back happen and the periodic surging of the car and RPM spikes. Overall the power of the car seems significantly less than it should be.

I am getting very frustrated about being told that if they cannot recreate the problem they cannot do anything. I honestly do not think they know what they are looking for.
Old 04-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Banned

i got a good 45 min drive even though i got one 5 min from my house