2.0L Performance Tech 260hp (235hp auto) Turbocharged SS tuner version. 260 lb-ft of torque

Where's Coletrickle?

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 12:53 PM

Where's Coletrickle?

Whats the story on Magnaflow???
Old 08-07-2008, 07:04 PM

????

I havent heard anything from a couple weeks to a month + out.

I know ADM was in talks with them and would have a better answer as a stocking distributor.

If there is a decent request for them I imagine they will make them. If not they will keep building what there behind on.

I wish I could give you a better answer but my connections end in development
Old 08-07-2008, 08:09 PM

Custom made?

On your Magnaflow what size of piping from the catback did they use? What size resonator and did they use the standard sport muffler or something special? Im not going to hold my breath for Magnaflow Im hoping with your help I can just have one made by my exhaust guy at Allied. Thanks for any help!!
Old 08-08-2008, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by hogwild
On your Magnaflow what size of piping from the catback did they use? What size resonator and did they use the standard sport muffler or something special? Im not going to hold my breath for Magnaflow Im hoping with your help I can just have one made by my exhaust guy at Allied. Thanks for any help!!
3" stainless tubing from the down pipe to the muffler. The muffler is 3" in/out.

No resonator

If your gonna have it built have them put the biggest muffler possible that fits in the factory location. Make sure the tip comes out a little from the fasia so you don't melt it