Chevy HHR Network

Chevy HHR Network (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/)
-   2.4L Performance Tech (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/2-4l-performance-tech-14/)
-   -   Oh MY FREAKIN Goodness!!!! (https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/2-4l-performance-tech-14/oh-my-freakin-goodness-3154/)

grnds4leaving 07-13-2006 03:40 PM

Oh MY FREAKIN Goodness!!!!

I just got my CGS intake installed last night and WOW!!!!!!!!!! The sound and the pull that the car has now is awesome. I cannot keep my foot out of the pedal. I wanna go try and pick a race with someone...LOL....... Combined with IMCO t-924 turbo muffler the sound is incredible. I have not listened to the radio since I put it on last night. I just wanna her the engine. MY favorite mod by far!! If you do not have the intake yet.....GO and get it.

:lol:

SindyDix 07-13-2006 05:36 PM

seeeee..........

crowbar 07-13-2006 08:45 PM

post sound clips :)

courthousedeb 07-13-2006 08:46 PM

Another satisfied customer. Guess I need to start saving some money and do this mod as well. Thanks for the glowing review. :thumb:

JESSE 07-13-2006 08:50 PM

Between the Bra and the CGS intake I am confussed which to do first. Did order my IMCO-T924 Turbo Muffler arrived today, will try to get it installed before my trip Saturday.

BIG JIM WOODMAN 07-14-2006 07:09 AM

Ditto

Originally Posted by grnds4leaving
I just got my CGS intake installed last night and WOW!!!!!!!!!! The sound and the pull that the car has now is awesome. I cannot keep my foot out of the pedal. I wanna go try and pick a race with someone...LOL....... Combined with IMCO t-924 turbo muffler the sound is incredible. I have not listened to the radio since I put it on last night. I just wanna her the engine. MY favorite mod by far!! If you do not have the intake yet.....GO and get it.

:lol:

I TOO INSTALLED MY NEW CGS INTAKE. I'M SAD :( TO REPORT THAT MY MILAGE HAS GONE WAY DOWN,,,,,,:nuts: I CAN'T KEEP MY FOOT OUT OF IT!
IT SOUNDS GREAT AND WORK WELL. BEST MOD SO FAR!:thumb:

fenris222 07-14-2006 07:14 AM

That's it, I am ordering mine now. I guess the stereo upgrade can wait for the moment. You guys are making me jealous! lol Sigh, keeping up with the Jones is getting harder every day!:p: :D

BIG JIM WOODMAN 07-14-2006 07:19 AM

Cgs Intake

Originally Posted by fenris222
That's it, I am ordering mine now. I guess the stereo upgrade can wait for the moment. You guys are making me jealous! lol Sigh, keeping up with the Jones is getting harder every day!:p: :D

YOU WON'T BE SORRY.:thumb:

GDZHHR 07-14-2006 10:05 AM

Installed mine yesterday and WOW!

BIG difference in performance, and yes when I can manage a light foot, better mpg!

:thumb:

cj krause 07-14-2006 10:38 AM

Now learn I gear and CGS and you will discover what your foot and the HHR was intended to do in the first place. unless you have a standard,,,, lol

get lower gas mileage but make many many good memories of loud roar from your intake, howl from your engine, nice squealing coming from tires when taking off and a nice chirp sometimes from 2nd gear.

These are memories that we store daily.