Appearance/Modifications Discussions Body Kits, Hoods, Spoilers, Interiors,Engine Compartments,Exhaust

3 bar grill

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 11:36 PM

3 bar grill

where to get these? they look really cool. its the first after market (i'm assuming) grill that really caught my eye
Old 04-16-2008, 07:00 AM

Go to socal site http://www.socalhhr.citymax.com/3bar.html they tell how to make it from your own grille if this is the one you want. original how to is at another site which you have to get to from socal.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:20 AM

ok sweet, i did not know they were making them themselves, easy and almost free,
Old 04-16-2008, 02:44 PM

I made mine over a couple of months, looks very nice when its done was a pain to do though
Old 04-16-2008, 02:55 PM

Hey Street!!! If you can make the dust covers, you can do the grill at your shop in like an hour - its super easy man! BTW working on my dust covers by your direction, it takes a little longer than I thought, but Im getting the hang of it now... THANKS BROTHER!
Old 04-20-2008, 10:55 PM

'burbanjr brought his out from cali for me today, super cool guy b/t/w. ill post some pics when i do up this one. (p.s- got sunburnt as hell out at nopi)
Old 04-20-2008, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by STREET STYLIN' HHR
'burbanjr brought his out from cali for me today, super cool guy b/t/w. ill post some pics when i do up this one. (p.s- got sunburnt as hell out at nopi)
So YOU were there, too?

I talked to Mike this morning and he was heading out in his flamed-out HHR on his way to NOPI to meet up with SuburbanJr for lunch. Did you see Mike there as well?

Sheesh... if I knew in advance that was the place for an HHR gathering, I would have planned on showing up myself. We were cruisin' around town in my fiance's HHR all day.

Old 04-21-2008, 05:21 AM

A Suggestion is to by a second grille to cut as your 3 bar, I put the second one in and cut my origional into the 3 bar. This past couple months i swapped back to the first grille to do some changes to my 3 bar. I suggest if you are painting to get the satin finish.
Old 04-21-2008, 08:18 PM

Wanna Do Another One??

Hey Tom!!

Since you are a fellow cheesehead you wanna do another 3-bar?? Of course this one would be for me? Are you interested and what would you charge me?? I'd have it painted so you wouldn't have to worry about that. I just need it "3-bared" and preped for paint. Let me know if you're interested.
I'd do it but I just don't have the time or expertise.
Thanks!!

goatcheez
Old 04-21-2008, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Big Kahuna
So YOU were there, too?

I talked to Mike this morning and he was heading out in his flamed-out HHR on his way to NOPI to meet up with SuburbanJr for lunch. Did you see Mike there as well?

Sheesh... if I knew in advance that was the place for an HHR gathering, I would have planned on showing up myself. We were cruisin' around town in my fiance's HHR all day.

not as much as a meet, but an introduction i guess, i didn't bring the hhr out to nopi, its not done up enough to show it for real, i want to have everything done for the Atlanta nationals, the st louis one was cool, but nothing like in Atlanta

Quick Reply: 3 bar grill