Appearance/Modifications Discussions Body Kits, Hoods, Spoilers, Interiors,Engine Compartments,Exhaust

Aftermarket Spoiler is here!

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 11:06 PM

Clarkee try this site fro resize very fast and easy.
http://www.irfanview.com/
Old 07-07-2006, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by giant96
Thats different does that just 3M tape on or bolt on?? I kinda like it..reminds me of a autoventshade rear deflector product
OK...now that we have the pictures up, we need some details on where you got it, what it's made of and how much. Enquiring minds want to know...and you know these enquiring minds.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Clarke33
3M. I am glad because I really didn't want to have to drill the rear hatch in order to put it on.
Wow very cool..how much does this spolier cost?
Old 07-07-2006, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by courthousedeb
OK...now that we have the pictures up, we need some details on where you got it, what it's made of and how much. Enquiring minds want to know...and you know these enquiring minds.
Well believe it or not, I just stumbled across it. A local company made it and really didn't have any plans about selling them. Two of their guys called me yesterday and said they wanted to talk to me about being a dealer for them because they are in the plastics business, among other things, but not the mail order business. The owner is supposed to talk to me Monday or Tuesday about working out the details. They sounded much more receptive to the idea of producing them for resale than the first time we talked. They actually asked me if I would be interested in getting a group of HHR owners to have a meeting at their plant and tour the facility. All of this came from asking some simple questions to the right people. They also said they would be interested in possibly manufacturing more HHR products(air dams, running boards, etc.). Do Y'all think there would be a market for those items?
Old 07-07-2006, 11:32 PM

uummm...YES!
Old 07-07-2006, 11:39 PM

front and rear bumper covers/ replacements. molded lower grill inserts.........
Old 07-08-2006, 02:01 AM

Painting it? to match?
Old 07-08-2006, 07:21 AM

Hello Clark33, I`m interested in what comes out of your meeting. Although I live too far to attend, I wish I could. We (HHR owners) need contacts other than GM to get exclusive stuff that non-members will want/have to join up for.
Keep us posted, I like your prototype.B/B
PS. Mrs. B/B is a Talledega Girl.
PS2. Do you have a full side view pic? Maybe an angle from front!
Old 07-08-2006, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by Black Beauty
Hello Clark33, I`m interested in what comes out of your meeting. Although I live too far to attend, I wish I could. We (HHR owners) need contacts other than GM to get exclusive stuff that non-members will want/have to join up for.
Keep us posted, I like your prototype.B/B
PS. Mrs. B/B is a Talledega Girl.
PS2. Do you have a full side view pic? Maybe an angle from front!
I have been through Talledega many times. The National Forest area is a very pretty area also. I'll keep everyone informed on the outcome and will try to post a few more pics later this evening. Also, I debated about spraying the spoiler black but after really giving it a close look, I have decided to paint it Daytona Blue.
Old 07-08-2006, 03:03 PM

If they need a donor vehicle, I may be interested. I think Huntsville is only 4 to 5 hours away from me.

BTW: Can you get some pictures from a bit of a distance just to get a better idea of how it looks like on there? Maybe try to get the entire car in the photo and take the picture of the rear, but at an angle. I light colored back drop may help too.

Quick Reply: Aftermarket Spoiler is here!