Appearance/Modifications Discussions Body Kits, Hoods, Spoilers, Interiors,Engine Compartments,Exhaust

bra

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2005, 05:32 AM

bra

Anyone know where I can get a bra for the frontend? I drive on the highway alot and I have no doubt the frontend will get messed up and I really want to avoid that.
Thks
Old 11-25-2005, 05:54 AM
Banned

I haven't seen one yet just bug guards. Bras end up screwing up your car in the long run. Small particles of dirt get trapped under it and scratch up the surface of your car. Also if your one of those people who never take them off it will lead to you having two color paint. I know everyone has seen an 80s Iroc like that in their area. The sun will fade your paint at a normal rate where as the paint under the bra is covered from the sun so it doesn't fade. I don't think it will be necisary. I read an article that said our front bumpers are made of a thermoformed colored plastic, so if you get a chip it doesn't really show. Chevy knew that the design of their front bumper would take alot of bug and rock damage so they took car of it from the factory rather than listening to all of us complain to them. Your going to get small rock chips on your hood and fenders with or without a bra.

Last edited by captain howdy; 11-25-2005 at 07:48 AM.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:19 AM

Bras only belong on women, if on anything at all