Appearance/Modifications Discussions Body Kits, Hoods, Spoilers, Interiors,Engine Compartments,Exhaust

His Majesties Satanic Herse…

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by Greybeard999
I don't know about where you live, but around here running those purple flags without actually being in a funeral procession is a big no no.......
Believe your right ...we used to have a buisness called "hauntedMission.com" sold Gothic and halloween stuff ...had my Saturn Vue wrapped and used to have a purple funeral caution light on top ... I wouldnt run it on the road , but would use the lighys when irt was on display .... so you would have to run the flags the same way I suppose
Old 10-12-2010, 06:29 AM

Question Decided to contain my BS here in one thread ....

[IMG][/IMG]I have been looking for the wheels I eventually want on the car and after watching "SuperNatural" last night I decided I think I want the Cragar 330 supersports from the Impala on the show ...what do you all think ???

Old 10-12-2010, 07:50 AM

They would look quite a bit different in a front wheel drive version, wouldn't they?....... If they even have a FWD version.
Old 10-12-2010, 09:43 AM
Banned

Man Ogre999, have some $$$ to pass around? All these mods sound great. Are they going to be done by Halloween?
Old 10-12-2010, 09:55 AM

I can't wait to see pictures once you get this all done.
Old 10-12-2010, 11:46 AM
Rest In Peace

You'll need at least one of these>

(Mine arrives by fed ex tomorrow.)

Then do this to the Skull>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrxXP-7EBq8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWH4p...eature=related

3 Axis Skull's are pretty cool to make. I keep Wanting to make a couple, never seems to be enough time in the day.

Last edited by American & Proud; 10-12-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by American & Proud
You'll need at least one of these>

(Mine arrives by fed ex tomorrow.)

Then do this to the Skull>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrxXP-7EBq8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWH4p...eature=related

3 Axis Skull's are pretty cool to make. I keep Wanting to make a couple, never seems to be enough time in the day.

LOL ... I have 2 Buckeys ...
Old 10-12-2010, 03:21 PM

Most of the Little stuff I have already is just led light bars and license plates ... silly stuff really wont take more than a few days to get em on ...but the wheels and other items we will start working on when we get back from Vacation Nov. 3rd ...have a buddy runs a tire shop here in town , but will still take a few months to save em up ... my wife is a R.N. has been for 10 years so my check is incidentals and fun stuff ...like this vacation and Rims ..long as bills are straight cash goes woosh right into the Ogremobile fund !
Old 10-12-2010, 06:10 PM
Rest In Peace

Cool, I bought a Black "sit up" Pillow, you know the kind that has 2 arm rests built in, gonna set bucky up in back.

I have a few other lifesized skeletons that I use in my Halloween display, but there actually too tall for the back with the rear seat up, 6' 2" tall they are.

I was thinking it would be Cool to do a Bucky with the 3 axis skull (I have a few extra bucky skulls laying around) and program him to say a greeting and desribe my Panels extra features as onlookers pass by at car shows. LOL

The Computer Programming stuff is what I lack. I should order up the Program and the Servos and other stuff and put it together over the Winter for Spring shows. I am a member of a couple Halloween forums to get some help with the computer stuff.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Ogre999
Okay yes ...its kinda silly But the closest I can think of to describe where I am Going with this black panneled beauty ... Loved Horror movies as a kid , and tend to have a generally Macabre taste and sense of humor anyway. My Wife and I are Absolute Halloween FREAKS !!! the Gomez & Morticia Addams of our neighborhood. So Bearing this in mind

I'm looking for thoughts and suggestions on what to do with my new toy , I got MOST things just stock so I can "play" later so under the hood to interiors , any Ideas would be cool.

I havent even got the car , though her Birthday is Sept. 22 , and already have a box of "accessories" next to my kitchen chair that I fondle each morning with my Coffee and smokes. and heres what I have so far

doorlocks
valve caps
lighter
rear licence plate frame with the little eyes that light up!

Q: with the lights on the rear tag frame ...should I wire them to the light system so they come on with the reg. lights , or to the brake lights so they blaze when I'm stopping ?

front 3D plate (De. only requires one tag) its a green scrunchy one made by Pilot ...kinda an "Ogre" Skull this is the matching shift knob but its basicly this on a black background http://www.autozone.com/autozone/acc...ier=66175_0_0_

front license frame

Rearview Mirror

* a twelve volt splitter for GPS and phone chargers and such
* two of those LED light strips in red ...I wanted to mount one at least behind the grille so that when the lights went on the engine compartment glows red

Centered on the rear upper panel will be a spikey gothic cross Bracketed with tribal flare all chromed.

So Okay ...I'm a bit of an Idiot ...and I agree ...but havin fun with it anyway so fier away Im listening
I turn my half panel into a hearse for Halloween . Dad and I built a coffin for the back made curtians for the windows,and a corpse named Harry H. Roberts. This year I got a pair of flags and a Purple beacon light for my dash. a new Funeral Sign that reads " KRASS & BERNIE FUNERAL HOME " thought about some portable Black lights that would make the coffin Glow ......I have some pics from last year on my Facebook page.