Appearance/Modifications Discussions Body Kits, Hoods, Spoilers, Interiors,Engine Compartments,Exhaust

Ordered floor mats for HHR...

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 02:46 PM

Ordered floor mats for HHR...

Hey folks,

I received an email yesterday from Auto Sport Catalog. This month (Feb 08) at www.AutoSportCatalog.com all mats are 10% off. (Coupon code Y2AJ7YFJ.)
You can get a lot of different mats. They have four logo mats available for the HHR, but I ordered something that is not on the logo available list for the HHR custom mat page; mats with the 1955 Chevy script. They are going to try and get them for me. It looks like this:

If they can't give me the script mat, then I will go with the HHR logo.

The logo mats that are currently available for the HHR are:

They have a bunch of other mats available including 9 oriental patterns:

I have purchased mats and other items from the company and I highly recommend them! They have NEVER let me down. They get two thumbs up!!

Old 02-21-2008, 04:27 PM

Mats arrived yesterday and they were incorrect...they had the HHR logo, not the Chevy Script Logo. I called AutoSport Catalog and the customer service rep said she would call me back within 24 hours with an answer regarding if the manufacturer could actually do the Chevrolet Script. And she said she would send me a pre-paid label to return the incorrect mats.

Got a call today from AutoSport. They spoke with the manufacturer (Lloyds Mats) and Lloyds told them they will make the HHR mats with the 1955 Chevrolet Script. Now if this is true...HOORAY!! (I will believe it when I see it.) So stay tuned...

As far as AutoSport is concerned...

The same customer service rep called me back today, as she promised she would yesterday ("I will call you within 24 hours with an answer."). This just shows excellent customer service!

When something is wrong, it gives a company another chance to "sell" a customer, that is, by doing the right thing. Well, they followed up when they said they would, and that is a good thing. It wouldn't matter if they told me they could or couldn't get the mats with the scripts, the point is they followed up when they said they would. THAT is good customer service.

Two years ago I had a situation with AutoSport and their customer service was excellent then. So once again they came through. I give AutoSport Catalog TWO thumbs up and highly recommend them.

I will let everyone know when the next set of mats arrive...hopefully they will be the ones I originally ordered.

http://www.autosportcatalog.com/

Old 02-21-2008, 06:12 PM

Barry, I'm sure you could sell them on here...since nearly everyone has an HHR! That's if the company you bought them from gives you grief & doesn't want to take them back after all.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:14 PM

Thank you Jeffs396. They will gladly take them back, but if someone here wants them, tell me now before I return them. For all 5 mats (2 front, 2 rear and 1 cargo mat) they cost $289.00 plus shipping cost.

They are BLACK with the RED HHR block lettering. Brand new, still in the box.

UPDATE: Mats now gone.

Last edited by MWG2; 02-21-2008 at 09:11 PM.
Old 02-21-2008, 08:16 PM

Those oriental mats are a bit much. Like being in your grandmother's "parlor". Who the hell would want to put their sloppy, snowy, muddy, salty feet on those?