Appearance/Modifications Discussions Body Kits, Hoods, Spoilers, Interiors,Engine Compartments,Exhaust

Premier Edition Rear Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 12:44 PM

Premier Edition Rear Spoiler

This Is To Inform A Few Hhr Owners Who Were Asking Me About The Rear Spoiler On The Premier Edition. It Is Avalible. Gm List Is $203.39 I Sell For $132.00 Plus Freight And Tax If In Calif. They Come In Primer. Ive Ordered One For My Panel When It Comes In.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:03 PM

If you are selling multible items you might want to join the ranks of "Supporting Vendors" before you can do business here. I think it is a requirement.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:14 PM

I am instrested in buying one let me know wnen i can get one & shipping To (19040) zip code
Old 06-11-2007, 01:19 PM

I am also in for that price as long as you become a supporting vendor of the site. It's always better to go about things the right way.

p.s. do you have any links to stuff that you might have sold like this on other sites for a refrence?
Old 06-11-2007, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by eat_world
I am also in for that price as long as you become a supporting vendor of the site. It's always better to go about things the right way.

p.s. do you have any links to stuff that you might have sold like this on other sites for a refrence?
IM ONLY ON THIS HHR SITE AND THE SSR SITE. I WORK AT AMERICAN CHEVROLET. IM NOT SURE THEY WANT TO BECOME A VENDER ON THIS SITE AS I GUESS IT WILL COST THEM. CAN SOMEONE DIRECT ME TO GET ON THE VENDER SITE TO SEE WHAT IT WILL COST. AS WE ARE ONLY SELLING TO THIS SITE AT COST PLUS 10% ON ALL GM PARTS. SO I DONT KNOW IF IT WOULD BE WORTH THE MONEY SPENT. AS OTHER VENDERS ARE CHARGING LIST FOR THERE PARTS. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. I MAY HAVE TO OFFER THEM AT LIST OR COST PLUS 30% IM NOT SURE. IM NOT NOT REQUIERED TO BE A VENDER ON THE SSR SITE SINCE ITS NOT MY BUISSNESS. THEY ARE JUST VERY HAPPY TO HAVE A OUTLET FOR FACTORY GM PARTS WITH OUT BEING RIPPED OFF AT THERE DEALER.
Old 06-11-2007, 03:39 PM

Thanks for letting us know it's available
Old 06-11-2007, 06:38 PM

All you need to do is contact JonyyB...the administrator of the site and I'm sure he'll let you know how much it is to be a vendor. Just click on the contact us button at the top and that should hook you up.
Old 06-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Founding Member

Send an email to JonyyB at info@chevyhhr.net for Supporting Vendor information.
Old 06-11-2007, 06:55 PM
Founding Member

Please use this link and send an info request to Administration for Supporting Vendor information before posting items for sale (other than a private party single items).

https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/sendmessage.php

The site guidelines state:
No free advertisements - If you are the owner or employee of a company, don't mention it, or put links and phone numbers in posts or signatures. Only Supporting Vendors can use links and numbers in signatures and posts.
If you are developing a product, you may talk about it until you have it ready and/or you are taking orders for the product. At that point you must become a Supporting Vendor to be able to promote your products.

JonyyB will get you the info you need if your interested in becoming a Supporting Vendor.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:31 AM

i would be interseted in them. they are the the factory style spoilers right? for $132 before frieght. where are they being shipped from and do they come with mounting hardware? i'm intersted just get back with some more info.

Quick Reply: Premier Edition Rear Spoiler