Appearance/Modifications Discussions Body Kits, Hoods, Spoilers, Interiors,Engine Compartments,Exhaust

Trenz/Lund Full Replacement Grilles

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 09:37 AM

Trenz/Lund Full Replacement Grilles

Has anybody heard anything on these grilles? I have found several places that sell them online, and checked with the Lund distributors, and they are about 2 to 4 weeks away from being in the stores. I have been on the phone with Lund Int. to see if they could get me a picture! Now the grilles are located in California and their office is in Minnesota. The 2 designs they have, and I have at least verified that they are "Full Replacement Grilles". One is a 11 bar horizontal, and the other is a 33 bar verticle. Anybody ever dealt with Lund and are they a reputable and quality product? They are cheaper than CW and I think a little less or cheaper than stull. The fact it is a full replacement grille makes it attractive in case you want to switch back. I am going to wait until they have one in stock to check, but they might already be available in California. Any input would be appreciated. Here is the link to one site, but the pics are not application specific.

http://performance.speedycarparts.co...6&brandid=1031

The link opens to the Trenz Grille and you can see a link off to the left for the Lund Grille and there is also a vertical Lund grille as well. More for price than anything.
Old 04-07-2006, 09:38 AM

now THAT looks like a quality grill. Those pics arent for the hhr though are they.
Old 04-07-2006, 09:40 AM

That is what I have been trying to get, a photo, but no luck so far. Yet the price is decent and it is a full replacement....yeah, the pics are not application specific.
Old 04-07-2006, 09:41 AM

I could actually go for one of those. I'm not a fan of the billet because It just doesnt look like a good fit to me although it might be.
Old 04-07-2006, 09:45 AM

I have a parts guy here in Livonia who is going to call me when they get in, so if a pic has not turned up by then, I will get one. The verticle design is kind of intriguing, but I definitely need to see a photo or the grille in person first.
Old 04-07-2006, 09:51 AM

I see a lot of the Trenz verticle grills on the Chrysler 300's
Old 04-07-2006, 10:05 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by adamlowery
I'm not a fan of the billet because It just doesnt look like a good fit to me although it might be.
HUH? If you have the bright chrome pkg. get one polished and it matches perfect, like mine. If you have the brushed pkg. get a brushed one and it matches perfect. Haven't dealt with much billet have you Adam?
Old 04-07-2006, 10:06 AM
Banned

Neither of them mention a matching lower grille?
Old 04-07-2006, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
HUH? If you have the bright chrome pkg. get one polished and it matches perfect, like mine. If you have the brushed pkg. get a brushed one and it matches perfect. Haven't dealt with much billet have you Adam?
I never said it didnt match, I said It didn't look like it fit good to me as in the bars at the top look like they don't fill up all the space they should.
Old 04-07-2006, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
Neither of them mention a matching lower grille?
Yeah, they didn't say when or if they were going to get the lower grilles to match...yet. I dunno, just another option to consider. I want to see one in person to guage what the quality is like. Full replacement is a plus, if they are not cheap pieces of poo . I still like the black CW grille also. Meh, just need to patient...I guess!

Quick Reply: Trenz/Lund Full Replacement Grilles