Appearance/Modifications Discussions Body Kits, Hoods, Spoilers, Interiors,Engine Compartments,Exhaust

Wheels!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by fantomfreke
what type of rims are those? they are EXTREMELY close to the torque thrusts that i shopped on ivtechs. also i notice one cap on the lakers gone, did you run a pipe and make them functional??
They are Euromax bought from a vendor here, truckshop.com.

Nope, the cap is there, its just a reflection of something at the angle of the pic.
Old 10-30-2006, 09:50 PM

ahhh, upon closer inspection i see that the cap is there... and to think my next question would've been how you kept them from discoloring
thanks for the heads up on the wheels tho, im trying to decide on which side of retro i would like to go. cant make up my mind between a cragar/torque thrust style or smoothie baby moons. so many choices, so little money lol
Old 10-30-2006, 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by fantomfreke
ahhh, upon closer inspection i see that the cap is there... and to think my next question would've been how you kept them from discoloring
thanks for the heads up on the wheels tho, im trying to decide on which side of retro i would like to go. cant make up my mind between a cragar/torque thrust style or smoothie baby moons. so many choices, so little money lol
I know what you mean! Those wheels are sweet though. Only other thing I found close were Boyd C's smoothie II's and they were polished, not chrome. Plus they were over $100 more per wheel. I almost wish the Spring Editions didn't come with chrome wheels, it would give me an excuse to replace them!