Audio and Video All audio, video, alarms, and all other electronics

Sub Box

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 01:12 PM

Sub Box

Hello Chevyhhr family,

I finaly ordered my new h.u and I'm looking at adding a amp and small 8" sub. I saw some nice installs on this site and I decieded to go with oem box that comes with the pioneer system. Here's the problem I can't find a used box and would really appreciate some help finding one near southern CA. Does anyone have the part number? Any help would be great.

Thanks
Old 09-30-2009, 06:38 PM

Well I wish I had mine out cause I'd sell it to you but unfortunately it will be a few months before that happens. I know I've seen that part number trown around this site before so I'm sure someone on here will chime in with it sooner or later. Sounds like you're starting out on the right foot. Good luck.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:46 PM
RFT

Originally Posted by BeanWagon
Hello Chevyhhr family,

I finaly ordered my new h.u and I'm looking at adding a amp and small 8" sub. I saw some nice installs on this site and I decieded to go with oem box that comes with the pioneer system. Here's the problem I can't find a used box and would really appreciate some help finding one near southern CA. Does anyone have the part number? Any help would be great.

Thanks
You might want to check the classified area. I remember seeing people selling the stock box in the past. I don't remember the dimensions of the box, but remember it being a plastic box.

Good luck!
Rob
Old 09-30-2009, 10:47 PM

Thanks anyways... I'll keep my eye for that in the classified section