General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

1 month anniversary

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 06:10 PM

1 month anniversary

well, gang, look to the left, and you'll see my JOIN date.
01-01-2008

today, it's officially my 1 month anniversary, both for my HHR(bought New Year's Eve 2007) and being a member here. I already became a premium member which I whole-heartedly believe is the LEAST I could do-support the site that has helped me, and taught me so much. (waiting for my sticker-excited to advertise this site)

So I just wanted to report...2400+ miles later, 1 month, and a thousand smiles.
and yes...people that know me are already sick of hearing about my HHR.

so far, I have fixed my rattling sunroof myself, painted my muffler black(eye sore before)ordered a brand new OE ebony carpet from GM to replace my stock gray carpet, I have purchased a set of OE ebony floor mats, and just bought a full set of ebony seat covers(cloth) from a great guy, and member of this site (phil aa5) to replace my gray cloth seat covers.

next on my list(in about 500 miles and change, when the warranty wears out) is to install my 2x10 kicker sub box and amp, following directions from this site( ) and a rear sway bar, also highly advised from you good people.

so...thank you...all of you...this is a wonderful place to spend time, post, read, learn, joke, share, and most of all...appreciate.

So, here's to you...ChevyHHR.net

Oh...and no, folks...I aint goin' nowhere. Every day I enjoy my HHR, and this site more.

Thank you
Old 02-01-2008, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Smoke Wagon
I already became a premium member which I whole-heartedly believe is the LEAST I could do-support the site that has helped me, and taught me so much. (waiting for my sticker-excited to advertise this site)

I agree. For less than $1.00 a month and you get a site sticker I myself have been a member for about 1 1/2 years. My how time flies
Old 02-01-2008, 06:47 PM

Congrats, Smoke. I'm just about a week ahead of you, buying my '07 LT on 12/26/07. I too became a premium member without much delay as this site is really worth the time. I've learned a lot already ... and have helped clarify those mods I want to make to mine. Can't wait for my sticker, too, so I can advertise the site!
Old 02-01-2008, 07:12 PM

tim_tenn, I have a friend up in your neck of the woods who tells me it is one of the most beautiful places in the country. He runs his own air suspension business, and if what he says is true about folks from Tenn...you must be one of the nicest guys too...(says folks from your state are as good as they come.)

happy belated anniversary to you, Tim.
Old 02-01-2008, 07:54 PM

Wow, 423 posts in just a month!

I really enjoy this site too, having just joined. I thought I was hanging out here a lot...now I know, I'm a lightweight compared to you I guess I better go premium...
Old 02-01-2008, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Smoke Wagon
tim_tenn, I have a friend up in your neck of the woods who tells me it is one of the most beautiful places in the country. He runs his own air suspension business, and if what he says is true about folks from Tenn...you must be one of the nicest guys too...(says folks from your state are as good as they come.)

happy belated anniversary to you, Tim.
Thanks. I'm originally from your neck of the woods, born and raised in Palo Alto and Mountain View. Have always considered SF home. But this area is pretty darn nice. Beautiful rolling hills, and wherever you happen to be, you're usually only about 10 minutes from being out in the country.
Old 02-01-2008, 10:12 PM

Smoke Wagon, I guess you really are the "post"er boy for site participation! Seriously though, you are a great asset here with a good outlook on life & you contribute useful info that most everyone here can use. After all, isn't that what this is all about? A place where people with common interests can go to share or gather info, or just vent when the need arises! The pics people post here are great, too...I guess I better go take some more! As for the premium membership...It's a no brainer!
Old 02-01-2008, 10:41 PM

Looks like we got our HHR's on the same day, new years eve 07 baby. Happy anniversary to us. Unfortunately I didn't actually get my in hand for a couple weeks after that since I was out on tour with a choir. So that's the reason I wasn't registered for this forum sooner. But I also have become quite smitten with it and will become a premium member as soon as my money situation becomes slightly better :)

Thanks to all the members here!
Old 02-01-2008, 11:40 PM
jx3

Name:  roll.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  4.2 KB
Old 02-02-2008, 12:13 AM

Wow, nice post count Smoke.
I took delivery of mine dec 28, and was on here a while before that.

Quick Reply: 1 month anniversary