General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

3 Panels on the way!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 12:58 PM

3 Panels on the way!

As many of you know my wife and I own Psycho Surfboards and Landlocked Surfer Magazine. Due to fuel costs this past year we needed to go a more economical route. Since we got her HHR LT a few months back, and having a few hot rods myself we decided to grab new panels for our street teams. We will have them all the same day and then they will go for the custom graphics and surfboard racks. We are really excited and will post pics as soon as they get to us in a few weeks.
Old 03-16-2008, 01:30 PM

COOL! Do you have a local dealer or do have to import them yourself, where are they shipped from? Yep, pics will be great. Thanks.
Old 03-16-2008, 01:58 PM

We live in the Bahamas but also have an address in the state that we operate our businesses from in Augusta, Georgia. Our HHR here we brought over ourselves with our U.S. registration. The others were ordered from a dealer in Jacksonville, Florida as we have a good friend who has an interest in the dealership. I am in the states every few weeks for a couple weeks as I am now. I am gonna be back here as soon as they get in. Once the paint is done I plan on dropping them and adding the magnaflow cat back like on my wifes. You know, You HAVE to keep it looking and sounding cool right?!?! lol. Pics will be coming soon!!!
Old 03-16-2008, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by psychosurfer
We live in the Bahamas but also have an address in the state that we operate our businesses from in Augusta, Georgia. Our HHR here we brought over ourselves with our U.S. registration. The others were ordered from a dealer in Jacksonville, Florida as we have a good friend who has an interest in the dealership. I am in the states every few weeks for a couple weeks as I am now. I am gonna be back here as soon as they get in. Once the paint is done I plan on dropping them and adding the magnaflow cat back like on my wifes. You know, You HAVE to keep it looking and sounding cool right?!?! lol. Pics will be coming soon!!!
What color are you painting them, or are you painting graphics
Old 03-16-2008, 03:14 PM

They will each be different colors but with similar themes. One white base with blue fenders and logo in the panel section, one burnt orange fenders with silver and orange logo, and the other is being designed in a contest by our members. THe winner has been selected but I have yet to see the design. They are getting a new custom signature series Psycho board for their efforts.

For my personal cars I prefer a more "low key" approach, but I think these will look great and draw the attention we need for promotion.

Im pretty stoked!
Old 03-16-2008, 03:19 PM

Can't wait to see the triplets
Old 03-16-2008, 03:36 PM

We were out lookin at my wife's HHR earlier and slapped some decals we have in teh office with the mag logo on teh rear side glass. HErs is black with dark tinted windows so it looks a bit panel-esque. Can wait to have em all lined up! May have to include em in the next photo-shoot!

Makes it REALLY easy to want to whip out the old credit card and buy a bunch of goodies for the one we have now! lol
Old 03-30-2008, 02:22 PM

Got a message yesterday that the panels will be here thursday!!!!!!!