General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

3rd Annual HHR meet

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Former Sponsor

3rd Annual HHR meet

[IMG][/IMG]things have been sorted out for this years annual GTG here in Niagara Ontario...home of the largest HHR gtg this side of the border..last year we had a great turn out of the HHR crowd and really looking forward to this years event
set in the heart of wine country we have been provided a very nice grassy area at one of the most beautifull wineries in the area...
onsite rest/cafe/lic lounge..bakery and even have vintage trains onsite..many of us remember Crystal beach from way bach when..the train from that park was moved to the winery and reassembled to host a train ride around the farm..wine tastings and really good place to just have a look around and see how a top notch winery operates
last year we went a bit over the top and invited all makes and models and lets just say we arent gunna do that again..this year due to the size of the lot we have been provided...registration for 100 to 120 looks to be the limit...the number last year was unofficially 50 but officially 42 HHR
door prizes and a few awards goin out this year as well...this is the 3rd year of many to come and really like to encourage all that can attend to do so..we always like to see our U.S.A friends at such functions...there are alot of nice HHR out there that deserve to be seen by peers and thats what this is all about...we hope years from now to still be hosting this event for all our HHR friends
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-22-2012, 10:26 PM
Former Sponsor

to encourage more of our friends to the south of us..we have now come up with the most important HHR award that any of us could achieve....for those of yas who think you have that one sweet HHR than this is the place to strut ur stuff..show all your cards...put your money and rep where your fingers have bin typin and lets get to the meat of the patatas...so...introducing...

"THE NORTH AMERICAN HHR OF THE YEAR"
HALL OF FAME AWARD

THIS 4 FOOT TALL AWARD WILL BE AWARDED TO THE WINNER WHO WILL BE DETERMINED BY THE PEOPLES CHOICE..NO JUDGES BUT THE FOLKS WHO ATTEND...
THE FOLLOWING YEAR PASSED ON THE THE NEXT WINNER AND SO ON...
ROOM ON AWARD FOR 6 NAMES.....
AT THE END OF ITS LIFE..IT WILL BE LEFT AT A LOCAL GM LOCATION

SO TO ALL MY HHR PALS WHO LIKE TO HOP UP THE HHR AND SHOW OFF ONLINE....HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE WHAT U GOT.IM CALLN YA OUT.6 GUNS A BLAZN..TOOTHPIK IN MY MOUTH AND MY ARMS TO MY SIDES..ITS A SHOWDOWN AT THE PUDDICOMB CORRAL.DONT SHOW YOU CANT GET BRAGGN RIGHTS..WINNER WILL ALSO OCCUPY HOME PAGE SPACE ON OUR CLUB WEBSITE FOR 1 YEAR
[IMG][/IMG]

gotta say thank to our newest and youngest HHR owner I know...Drope...for the graffix...this kids got talent
Old 05-24-2012, 08:22 PM
Former Sponsor

wow over 500 views and nobody jumpin in at the chance to be number 1!!!!
dont tell me us Canucks have our American pals runnin scared???
seriously guys..Im gunna do everything and anything to get even a handfull of yas to attend if you can(only 30 min over the border)..this is an international invite..this site is full of really nice HHRs..Im daring any of yas to come up here and show us what ya got..Im even gunna start gettn personall...lol..yea you Transformer..yea you Batman..Officer..godzhhr..WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!...no more excuses..we are doing our best to have Motoring TV attend the event as well...National broadcast coverage....

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 06-01-2012, 04:57 PM
Former Sponsor

just picked up the grand prize for the big event this year......Ill give ya a hint..there are ALOT of posts about it..its the one thing everybody wants..and you can paint it if you like...

PTs have Clarion...HHRs have CRUZN NIAGARA....

you cant win if you dont show...........
Old 06-02-2012, 12:39 AM

Yup, lookin forward to this.
Old 06-02-2012, 03:14 AM

Sorry its hard enough for me to get a
day off of work to be in a show out here
In Cali let alone in Canada.
Jeff
Videographer/photographer