General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

This ain't right.

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2006, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by Z-Man
These 2 vehicles look good but I think the yellow HHr has a much better Look.
now you're not too partial are ya?
Old 11-25-2006, 01:06 AM

I actually cross-shopped the PT and what really turned me off on the PT are the people reporting way worse then EPA rated MPG on the PT and, well everybody has one..

What really sold me on the HHR were the user reviews on edmunds, PT converts and new HHR owners. Posts about better then EPA economy, no major mechanical problems.. And everybody just loved their lil truckie

And only 180 miles but i like it a lot too :)
Old 11-25-2006, 09:09 AM

Understand one basic thing, reviews are not much more than opinions, personal preferences and/or perceptions at best, based upon little fact. Now here are a couple simple basic facts:

The HRR is better equipped than its competition, making it a great value for the money.

As for most overhead cam engines, the power comes on at the higher rpm levels, however the performance is quite ample for 2.4 liter I4 engine.

EPA fuel mileage (30 MPG highway) ratings are higher than its competition when comparing the 2.4 liter I4 engine horsepower rating to the fuel mileage rating.

I have experienced two (2) small warranty issues thus far, both taken care of by the dealer the first time in.

My HHR is now six (6) old with 23,000 miles. Fuel mileage is averaging 34.5 MPG at highway speeds with a bit of attention on my part to fuel conservation.

From personal experience, the HHR is just a great car, especially for a high mileage driver such as me.

Regards,

HHRANDY

Last edited by HHRANDY; 11-26-2006 at 07:48 AM.