General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

an AWESOME idea!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 09:13 AM

Wink an AWESOME idea!!!!!

Here's two awesome ideas

Well anys you know how some people put speakers in the very back of there hhrs. Well I was thinking about an even better way

Its more custom though. If you have a panel this would be better
Take the "storage box" out and make something looks just like that to hold your speakers . Like a metal frame or something
Or just cut in to the box that is in there and put a butt load of awesome speakers YES IT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!

And well 2nd idea is suicide doors for the rear passanger doors. It would looks amazing on a panel

Tell me what you think now
Old 06-08-2009, 09:41 AM

You have just increased the value of my spare storage box. Anybody need 1 in NJ? I' put a back seat in my panel, so I won't go back to the box. But it could be filled up with massive speakers, and you could probably mount all your power amps underneath.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:53 AM

people have talked about suicide doors on here before and how hard it would be to pull it off.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by diskullman
You have just increased the value of my spare storage box. Anybody need 1 in NJ? I' put a back seat in my panel, so I won't go back to the box. But it could be filled up with massive speakers, and you could probably mount all your power amps underneath.

Seee that's what im talking about. You would have SO MUCH SPACE! To do put all extra stuff in there.

And to the suicide doors. I figured someone has probley talked about it. And I myself think that it would be difficult.

I wish I could get a set of barn doors like one of the guys building them on this site. I think his name is jeff or something.

But still the speakers would be amazing.