General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Catching Up.... Whats up?

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2017, 10:13 AM

Catching Up.... Whats up?

So, I had a couple questions.

1. I messaged our Overlord 843DE (Mike I think) about not yet receiving a Premium member decal on 9/22 and he still hasn't responded, is everything alright? He hasnt been on since 8/20/2017.....

2. Why hasn't there been a new HHR of the Month posted, besides myself and Oldblue, way back in APRIL!?

If these have been answered already am sorry, I dont browse the forum as heavily as I used to. I hope its all good news, though. I hope you all are well.

On a side note, I was leaving Universal yesterday and the car attendant gentleman at the exit of the parking garage complimented Greggs color, and asked me if it was mine, and suggested he knows I could have RENTED it! HA is Gregg so good looking in his old age he could pass for a high end Rental Car!? He is still doing great, has a short list of items that need addressing, someday, including but not limited to intermediate steering shaft, wheel hubs, accelerator position sensor. Aside from that, no issues to report! no lights! Keep on truckin everyone!
Old 10-06-2017, 11:34 AM

Mike has been "under the weather", don't know if or when he will return. Don't ask for more info, that's all there is.
Lack of participation and problems with the gallery have inhibited the contest.

On a side note; the new uploader makes posting pix a one step deal. Just click on the mountain icon and follow directions, your pic will go to your gallery and be permanently attached to your post.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:18 PM

Man. You aint kiddin about lack of participation. I get a little annoyed/ aggravated to hop on to read some new threads only to find that people are joining, posting a one time new threat, not about their enthusiasm or love for their HHR, but about there "clunk" or "shake" or CEL and what to do about it, be directed to one of the THOUSANDS of threads on the same issue, and never to return to the forum again. Grinds my gears I tell ya! Glad to see all of the mods are sticking around, at least.
Old 10-13-2017, 06:27 AM

grrrrrrrrrrr < sound of grinding gears>
Old 10-13-2017, 08:04 AM
Administrator

Oh, we’re here! Offering suggestions to those who post CEL codes and ask about all things HHR. Then most never return to join in in other conversations or tell us anything about what fixed the problem.
In the words of Bugs Bunny It’s a living!