General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Does anyone here have a 2006 Spring Edition? I need your help!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2016, 12:50 PM

Does anyone here have a 2006 Spring Edition? I need your help!

Hello everyone!
I am in the signage business and am wanting to cut some stripes for my black 2008 LT that I recently reacquired. I wanted to add some stripes back in 2009 when I first purchased my car but never got around to it. I have always really likes the looks of the Spring Edition stripes and would like to replicate them. In searching the internet, I have been unable to find any clear large pictures of the stripes, so that's where I can use some help. If anyone in here has one of the cars, I would like to kindly ask if you could shoot me some large, high-quality pictures of the stripes, one panel at a time (rear, rear door, front door, hood) and let me know a couple of measurements (on the rear section, what is the overall height of the decal from the bottom of the bottom stripe to the top of the rectangular box) and the total length of the hood stripe, from the forwardmost tip to the back, where it terminates at the door opening. Also, I would like to know the measurement from the bottom of the stripe to the panel "crease" at the beltline on the rear graphic section. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated! These stripe kits have gotten hard to find from the dealers and they are ridiculously overpriced (and they only come in chrome or silver). If anyone can kindly help, please let me know and I will provide you with my email address via pm, so I can receive the pics in the largest size you can make them available.

Thanks!
Scot
Old 10-01-2016, 04:10 PM

2006 Spring Edition Stripes Help.

Hello!
Does anyone on here currently have a 2006 Spring Edition with the stock stripes on it? If so, I need your help. I would like to replicate the stripes so I can put them on my black HHR. If any of you would be willing to take some large high-quality pictures of the stripes on the various panels (hood, front door, rear door, rear panel) and provide me with some measurements I would be greatly appreciative. If interested, please let me know. Thanks so much!

Scot
Old 10-01-2016, 09:59 PM
Technical Moderator

I merged your threads.