General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Got my HHR!

Old 02-08-2006, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
There is already plenty of stock HHR pictures in the gallery. Good choice and congrats!
Does that make a difference? I say the more the merrier. Isn't that what the club is about, people sharing their rides with everyone else? Just because someone has just recently bought one, doesn't mean they can't share. Is that what the club should be telling new members that because they just recently bought an HHR, there are too many stock HHRs in the gallery? I don't think that's the message I would want to here if I am just joining the club IMHO....I know you posted otherwise, but then you say if you want to see stock HHRs go to the lot..I mean come on, not everyone likes the way some modded HHRs look. I just needed to say that because good or bad pics or not, maybe someone has family or friends somewhere else in the country and they have a nice forum to do so. Sorry, I am not trying to flog a dead horse, but I felt I needed to say that..lol
Old 02-08-2006, 07:14 AM
Banned

No I was just agreeing with him. I wasn't telling him not to post pics of his unmodded HHR, that was his choice. And I said I would go to a lot to see stock HHRs, I didn't tell people to go to a lot. I personally have no desire to see stock HHRs because there is already tons of pictures of stock HHRs all over the internet and they will be all over the road soon. I'm more interested in seeing what people have done to their HHR and showing off what I have done to my HHR and apparently so is ng8650. What is the point of showing off a stock vehicle with no variation from an HHR that tons of other people drive and you could probably see on any lot in America? Once again that was only my opinion and I doubt it will stop anyone from posting pictures of their plain HHRs.

Last edited by captain howdy; 02-08-2006 at 07:53 AM.
Old 02-08-2006, 08:41 AM

Hey, it's all good. I see both sides. That's why I only have 4 pics.
Old 02-08-2006, 08:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by fenris222
Hey, it's all good. I see both sides. That's why I only have 4 pics.
You've got me beat. I only have 1 and it's an old shot.
Old 02-08-2006, 11:09 AM

It was not my intention to start this whole debate regarding photos . I felt that there are plenty of vehicles in the gallery that look exactly like mine. But let's move on. I will be posting pixs as soon as I do my first mod, which will probably be the debadge. Which you can say that the vehicle is still stock but modified And plus, I'm anxious to post pix of my ride, so the this will motivate me to hurry up on the mods. I have this feeling that once my tax refund comes in, the upgrades will be picking up!

Ng
Old 02-08-2006, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by ng8650
It was not my intention to start this whole debate regarding photos . I felt that there are plenty of vehicles in the gallery that look exactly like mine. But let's move on. I will be posting pixs as soon as I do my first mod, which will probably be the debadge. Which you can say that the vehicle is still stock but modified And plus, I'm anxious to post pix of my ride, so the this will motivate me to hurry up on the mods. I have this feeling that once my tax refund comes in, the upgrades will be picking up!

Ng
Like we stated, it's all good. I just like to bust on CH once and awhile. He knows and I know we are just having fun. Nothing wrong with a pic. But I know someone in the other club who has 32 pics of their stock HHR. I think that's the angle Capt was taking.
Old 02-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by fenris222
Like we stated, it's all good. I just like to bust on CH once and awhile. He knows and I know we are just having fun. Nothing wrong with a pic. But I know someone in the other club who has 32 pics of their stock HHR. I think that's the angle Capt was taking.
You know it. I have seen plenty of beautiful shots of stock HHRs because the person is a good at taking pictures. As Fenris stated some people go overboard. It also seems the people that go overboard on stock HHR photos suck at taking pictures like myself. If your proud of your stock HHR show it off but do it with some taste. Get a nice shot in the background also. Or catch it from a unique angle or something.
Old 02-08-2006, 06:22 PM

Here is my 2 cents. I agree. As I begin working on my car, I am taking more pride in showing it to people. But even now, it is still basically stock (actually I had several dealer mods installed before I even got the car-stone guards and wind deflectors so it was never actually stock). But I still believed that until I do some work myself to set the car apart, why show it off. Truth be told, the HHR is still rare enough that people are very interested in checking it out. But I do not take any real pride yet, since anybody with 25 G could have the same ride. Same goes for photos. Now that I have the flames, though...
Old 02-08-2006, 06:25 PM

I was wrong, they have 48! lol

Search this Thread