General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Got pulled Over the other day.

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 11:46 AM

Got pulled Over the other day.

I got pulled over Wed. morning at 4:30 on my way to work and the cop didn't even say anything about my blue dots. He ask me if I was in the Military, when I said I was in the navy and was on my way to work at Tinker. He told me he pulled me over for doing 61 in a 45. Told me to slow down and have a nice day. When he ask if I was in the military I wanted to reply, What gave it away, Was it the Navy license plate, my military ID, or the uniform I was wearing. I think keeping my mouth shut was a better idea.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:56 AM

Well since the Policeman didn't I will.......Thank You for your service to our Country
And if you have some spare time, show the Little Dictator in N. Korea what real technology can do....
Old 07-07-2006, 12:09 PM

hunter/killer teams visiting Kim Jong Il could help ease the North Korean issue by eliminating that country's steering problem...the loose nut at the wheel!!!
Old 07-07-2006, 01:35 PM

No no officer the Custom Tag, Fancy ID and Uniform are all for my performance which thanks to you I'm now going to be late for ...

Well good to know they disregarded the blue-dots but then again that still may have been courtesy who knows.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:04 PM

That's Okieville for ya! The locals where I live are pretty much the same too. I had one pull in my driveway behind me the other night at 1am as I was getting in. He asked me if I had just been on Steakly St? I said yep it was me, in a town of 600 who else is out at 1am?!?!? lol He laughed and asked me to slow down and then asked if I was the new PI in town. Then he wanted to talk shop for another thirty minutes. I was about ready for him to just write me a citation!! But all was good and he wished me well and asked that I slow down....

Good news on the blue dots!!

CBL
Old 07-07-2006, 05:27 PM
Platinum Member

Hey "Flyer"...

I remember the Okie State Troopers as being pretty nice guys. Have been pulled over several times (over 35 years) going through Oklahoma, while traveling x-country. Never got a ticket or had a problem....just king of good ol' boys.....but BIG.
Old 07-07-2006, 06:00 PM
Deceased

Originally Posted by fallenSaint
that pic is just not right... i can hear them singing young men and YYYYYMMMMMMCA
Old 07-07-2006, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by cj krause
that pic is just not right... i can hear them singing young men and YYYYYMMMMMMCA

Heh I was thinking more of "In the Navy!"

And as far as OK Hypo's bein nice ... I've yet to be pulled over without getting ticketed for it and some stupid **** on top of it.
Old 07-07-2006, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by cj krause

You could be hearing them sing "In the Navy"
Old 07-07-2006, 09:49 PM

:twothumbs sounds like you both ran into a couple of nice officers. these things sometimes don't turn out well. be glad, be happy. btw, i'm not on a high horse mind you,but the police and the military serve and protect us. and i would like to thank them all!

Quick Reply: Got pulled Over the other day.