General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

A great HHR & PT Cruiser GTG happened in NorCal!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2006, 09:56 PM

A great HHR & PT Cruiser GTG happened in NorCal!!!!

Well, I am a bit behind on posting, but the Silicon Valley PT Cruisers(San Jose, CA and surrounding areas) invited any and all HHR's to their annual October GTG in Northern California.
I cannot tell you how successful it was!!!!
We had three HHR's show up, but they were very popular and received a lot of positive attention. They even setup special parking in the main area so people could come and look the the HHR.
Everyone enjoyed the company of those that attended and were excited about the combined event.
I went to a Veteran's Hospital event the Silicon Valley PT Cruisers put together to show appreciation for the Vets last Sunday, and all I heard about was how cool it was to have the HHR's at the GTG and when can I organize a combined cruise with more HHR's in attendance!!!!

Guys you were a hit, and the group wants to do more with you!!!!

So watch the CA Section for a combined cruise with a detail clinic early next year. Let's get through the holidays and look at February/March time frame.
Old 11-09-2006, 01:45 PM
Platinum Member

Old 11-09-2006, 02:34 PM

Yes, it was indeed a great event and the first of many to come. I truly enjoyed the PT company as they gave the HHR's a very warm welcome! I have even signed up on their forum and look forward to some of their upcoming events!