General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

A hidden custom feature in HHR

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by GDZHHR
There is also a secret sunglass holder!
Ya beat me to it Since you showed me the secret sunglass holder, I have used it to store my shades. Works great! As far as a cell phone holder, I would think the bottom door pocket would be better since it would be out of sight, but I don't think I would use it because everytime you shut the door it would be jarred, and knowing my luck that would be enough to break it to the point it wouldn't work. I actually use the waterfall hole below the window switches for my cell phone. With my tinted windows, no one can see in anyway.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:35 PM

I have an easy button from Staples in the door of my HHR. Every time I close my door the button says, " That was easy!"
Old 08-14-2007, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by sjssk
I have an easy button from Staples in the door of my HHR. Every time I close my door the button says, " That was easy!"
I bought one of those for the office.... I had a highschool girl working for me and we made her hit the easy button everytime she got done with a task so we would know she was ready for soemthing else... Shes gone now but I like to hit the button eery once in while just to bring a smile to everybody face.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:49 PM

I'd like to have an easy button and stick it on my boss's forehead

Originally Posted by tleslie79072
I bought one of those for the office.... I had a highschool girl working for me and we made her hit the easy button everytime she got done with a task so we would know she was ready for soemthing else... Shes gone now but I like to hit the button eery once in while just to bring a smile to everybody face.
Too funny! Might try that...

Originally Posted by karen1953
I thought that it was for my gum wrappers. Now new use! Thanks.
Do you know my wife? You can always tell where she's been by the gum wrappers in the door pockets!
Old 08-14-2007, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by HHR_ROX_CALI
Okay, I'll bite.... where?
Next time you're sitting in your HHR,

Look at the gauges, then look down a little, between the steering column and the ledge is a perfect little space for glasses. I've yet to stop or steer hard enough for them to come out!
Old 08-14-2007, 09:51 PM
jx3

Look at the gauges, then look down a little, between the steering column and the ledge is a perfect little space for glasses. I've yet to stop or steer hard enough for them to come out!
That's exactly where I put mine.
Old 08-14-2007, 09:55 PM

Oh yeah, I see it! Are we a pathetic bunch or what? Every possible nook and cranny has been explored...
Old 08-14-2007, 09:57 PM

Just ran out in the rain to check that out I never noticed that before....pretty freakin' cool.

Quick Reply: A hidden custom feature in HHR