General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

New HHR owner!

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2006, 01:33 PM

Update (GOOD)

Well, after having trouble getting one to my in-laws from a dealer with stock ... closest one was San Antonio, and nobody wanted to either ship or drive the car to Arizona for my in-laws ... they now have a two month wait for their HHR. It's now on order from Ramos Arizpe, a custom build for them. When they take delivery (looking at January right now), I'll update in this thread.
Old 11-24-2006, 02:26 PM

the chevy dealer up here as of yesterday had a burnt orange on their lot....
Old 11-24-2006, 02:48 PM

I hope that your Mother in Law has very good luck with the Orange HHr please post some Pic's when it arrives. I hope its an 2LT

Good luck and I hope it comes in sooner.
Old 12-05-2006, 03:49 PM

Still no car yet. I was thinking for my mother-in-law's birthday in May I wanted to get her a gift cert. or something for one of the HHR accessory sites, so she could trick her ride out. Do any sites other than HHRClub Store offer GC's? I'd rather give her one from a supporting vendor to *this* site, if I can.

(Would get one for Christmas for her but I already hit my budget limit for Christmas!
Old 12-05-2006, 04:00 PM

Try SoCal
Old 12-05-2006, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Desert Coyote
Still no car yet. I was thinking for my mother-in-law's birthday in May I wanted to get her a gift cert. or something for one of the HHR accessory sites, so she could trick her ride out. Do any sites other than HHRClub Store offer GC's? I'd rather give her one from a supporting vendor to *this* site, if I can.

(Would get one for Christmas for her but I already hit my budget limit for Christmas!
I'd deal with the vendors, the club has a lot of nice stuff, but I found out too late that you can get the same stuff a lot cheaper elsewhere. Check with Mike at SoCal and Jeff at truckshop, they may be willing to do a GC for ya.
Old 12-05-2006, 07:57 PM

Strange that one of the Chevy dealers in the Phoenix area wouldn't have an Orange LS in their stock? Unless your folks live way over in Eastern Arizona and Albuquerque is closer to them maybe?
Old 12-06-2006, 01:07 PM

My in-laws live in Sierra Vista, about an hour to the southeast of Tucson. As for why they couldn't get the orange from their local dealer, basically it's because they're kinda picky about what comes on the car, and the closest one with all their requirements was in Albuquerque.

Thanks for the suggestions on GC's, all. Probably look into 'em after the first of the year. :)
Old 01-25-2007, 02:16 PM

Talking Update (VERY GOOD!)

My mother-in-law spoke with my wife the other day and told her that the Sierra Vista dealership had called, and her HHR will be coming very soon (NEXT WEEK!). According to my wife, it's probably already shipped out of Ramos Arizpe. Any day now, we'll have a new HHR in the family.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Desert Coyote
Any day now, we'll have a new HHR in the family.
Have they picked out a name yet

Quick Reply: New HHR owner!