General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

The one wrong thing.

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 06:23 PM

I don't like the fact that the window switches are so poorly illuminated. (For CH, that's crappy lighting )
Old 11-21-2006, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by john_a_basilio
Any advice on where I can come up with some of those mirrors with the blinkers. Google aint really working to well.
Here's the site:
http://www.kwmuth.com/reviews/april242002.htm
I can't attest to the turn signal models getting rid of the blind spots, those arrow dot thingies might get in the way of the view of the cars.
However, if you're just looking for the round fisheye mirrors without turnsignals, they have them at Pep Boys, real cheap. I think I use a 2" on my driver's side and a 3" on the passenger's side. I cant measure right now since I'm at work but I think thats what I use.
Old 11-21-2006, 06:45 PM

Yeah they want about $170.00. I think I will just continue to cut people off of just get a cheaper set...haha
Old 11-21-2006, 06:46 PM

I think they may be a mod to the Camaro...

I'm SURE they will be a mod to the Camaro.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:01 PM

Cool cruiser copy...

The 1 thing I hate about my HHR is when people say "oh, that's one of those PT Cruiser things"...WRONG! It is sad how many people know NOTHING about cars...

And you want to know what is really funny?!? I rented a car from Enterprise to drive across country for the Thanksgiving holiday, and they gave me a PT Cruiser! I would still NEVER own one, but I guess it was better than my alternatives (Dodge Stratus), in the, are you ready for this, STANDARD category of Enterprise...THAT'S RIGHT, the STANDARD category!!! I thought that was funny, as the HHR is considered PREMIUM with the companies that rent them. Anyhow, looks like I'll be rollin' to Thanksgiving in a PT, but at least I'll be accomplishing my goal of keeping some miles off my pride & joy!

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  27.9 KB
Old 11-21-2006, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by ymerej_mortsdnil
The 1 thing I hate about my HHR is when people say "oh, that's one of those PT Cruiser things"...WRONG! It is sad how many people know NOTHING about cars...

And you want to know what is really funny?!? I rented a car from Enterprise to drive across country for the Thanksgiving holiday, and they gave me a PT Cruiser! I would still NEVER own one, but I guess it was better than my alternatives (Dodge Stratus), in the, are you ready for this, STANDARD category of Enterprise...THAT'S RIGHT, the STANDARD category!!! I thought that was funny, as the HHR is considered PREMIUM with the companies that rent them. Anyhow, looks like I'll be rollin' to Thanksgiving in a PT, but at least I'll be accomplishing my goal of keeping some miles off my pride & joy!

Dude don't subject yourself to that, go for the Stratus. It will be worth it.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:09 PM

That my wife doesn't care for it. Its great for me...not so good for us. May trade up for a nitro...
Old 11-21-2006, 07:12 PM

Nitro = trade DOWN.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by HHR Forever
Nitro = trade DOWN.
Well said.
Old 11-21-2006, 07:14 PM

Yup, I also hate that they call it a PT cruiser wannabe or.... some nit wits actually ask if it's the new downsized Hummer...

I wish it had a hatch release!!

I've gotten used to the light switch location, doesn't bug me anymore.

Quick Reply: The one wrong thing.