General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Pretty Premiere Edition pix over in the Gallery

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 07:44 PM

Pretty Premiere Edition pix over in the Gallery

For your dining and dancing pleasure. I posted 'em over there since I don't seem to have the option to do so here...bein a Newb and all. Hope you can see the color okay...it's fairly accurate. It's one of those paint jobs that seems to change in the light a bit. Not like that wild Jeff Gordon Dupont paint but subtle, right now at about 6PM it seems more like milk with a dash of coffee, like the
coffee milk your Mom use to make you.

Wilson
Old 04-03-2007, 07:50 PM

To post your pics from the gallery click on the picture you want. Below the picture and film strip pictures you will find some codes. Copy the entire BB Image Code and paste in your post! Looks good
Old 04-03-2007, 07:50 PM

Talking very nice!!!

VERY NICE 'tonepad'!!!
I'll post those over here for ya!

Old 04-03-2007, 07:53 PM
Founding Member

Pic's look great! The natives will calm down and accept you as one of their own now. They love pic's!

*HERE* is a link to help you with the pic's, your doing great so far!
Old 04-03-2007, 07:58 PM

The ONLY thing I don't care for on the premier edition is the black roof rails. I'm sure they will grow on me over time, but they just look much better in chrome IMO. Everything else is great! I love the color, and the back chrome fits very well with that shade. Happy driving!
Old 04-03-2007, 08:00 PM

WOW! That is sharp looking. Nice nice and nice!

Goose
Old 04-03-2007, 08:01 PM

Thanks I'll try to wrap my head around the 'how-to destructions' next batch. I'm happy to help the forum with images of the recent family member. Not to mention I'm a proud Papa.

Wilson
Old 04-03-2007, 08:11 PM

I hear you on the black rails...since the black chrome is SO delicious they should have kept going up top especially since they are normally chrome anyway...but it was not a non-starter for me and when I get the cross bars it will tie together nicely I think. One thing is that since the tint on the sunroof and windows is really black it works with the black rails. I'll have interior shots coming in the next few days. Again they carried the black/smoke grey theme inside. I saw only one option to the cloth in Socal and that was black leather which is not too practical in the LA heat. BTW another nice detail is that the pinstripe is a single slate gray swipe.

Wilson
Old 04-03-2007, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by tonepad
I'll have interior shots coming in the next few days. Again they carried the black/smoke grey theme inside. I saw only one option to the cloth in Socal and that was black leather which is not too practical in the LA heat.
Wilson
Does it look something like this?
Old 04-03-2007, 08:47 PM

That's it, stop it!! my wife is drooling all over my Powerbook!! The one I found here in Socal is in Thousand Oaks CA: With all the goodies; Onstar, Leather, rear bumper cover, Smokers stuff, custom splash guards and Premium cargo mat it runs about $2k over mine, so with the customer rebate and tax and license, out here it would've been $24k out the door. It's about as loaded as it comes I guess.

Wilson

Here's the sticker...I hope

Last edited by SindyDix; 04-03-2007 at 09:06 PM. Reason: fixed url tag

Quick Reply: Pretty Premiere Edition pix over in the Gallery